Saddiq Bey

CTCANE

Junior
Playing major minutes for Nova. Was going to Miami but backed out with the FBI fraud. Another player we got screwed out of.

Advertisement
I agree. Miami missed on him twice as NC State pulled his scholarship and he did not visit Miami before committing to Villanova.

Truth is we'll never know for sure which of those "lost" prospects we actually would have signed. Easy to say now that we'd have signed them all.

Truth is we'll never know for sure which of those "lost" prospects we actually would have signed. Easy to say now that we'd have signed them all.
Coach L said yesterday on Hurricane Hotline that Bey was going to commit to Miami but after the FBI crap came out he told Coach L that he needed to go somewhere else due to the uncertainty. No one says we would have gotten everyone we were recruiting but I guarantee we lost at least 2 or 3 top prospects.

Little and Carey. Would have been nice to have one of them too. Sounds to me that Carey was a real possibility whereas Little would have been a very long shot.

Advertisement
Little has been somewhat of a disappointment so far at UNC. Especially when compared to the Duke frosh. Nassir has yet to start a single game for the Heels and has shown that he has a long way to go as a shooter, from any range other than dunking.

Roy Williams is taking some heat for bringing the kid along so slowly. Little doesn't seem too unhappy and admits it's the little things (spacing, setting picks, etc) that he needs to improve on.

Bet he woulda started all games at UM.

Advertisement
Back