Sad

U2026

Recruit
So all I read about was all the explosive guys on offense and all we do is 3 yard passes. And the defense is lucky to only give up 6 so far. Diaz is a gimmick guy like he was said to be by another ACC coach. He blitzes every third down. Hopefully we beat Duke and FSU. Clemson will smash us for sure. Another 15 yard gain pathetic!!!

Advertisement
Its Duke and yeah they are 4-0 against weak competition. And if we can't block their front four then FSU dline will eat us up.

Baylor is 0-4 NC is 1-2 I believe and northwestern hasn't played anyone. So your point is??

Advertisement
The defense has manned up so I eat my words on that point. The offense is still trash tho.

Advertisement
So all I read about was all the explosive guys on offense and all we do is 3 yard passes. And the defense is lucky to only give up 6 so far. Diaz is a gimmick guy like he was said to be by another ACC coach. He blitzes every third down. Hopefully we beat Duke and FSU. Clemson will smash us for sure. Another 15 yard gain pathetic!!!

No, No, No.. Diaz earned his respect. I was the main one getting on Manny Head. Manny was outstanding this game. Other then that 3rd and 2 blitz he was great. The D-line on some bullsh!t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will give diaz props he finally made adjustments. Looked like shot in the first half but pulled it together in the second half

Bite that pillow hard, buddy.

Advertisement
Back