SAD SAD SAD

nickster

Freshman
For all the slurpers and radio hosts that think it takes 3-5 years to turn things around please tell that to Les Miles or a dozen other teams. It comes from coaching and I truly believe we have the worst in Division One. I'm certain as this team continues its downward spiral the attendance will drop like a rock. My prediction is Black James WILL GET FIRED and as far is Manny is concerned he is NOT READY as a day game coach. His coaching decisions on the sideline makes Randy and Golden look like geniuses. Unfortunately, he had been out coached every game except one. The team is unmotivated, unprepared, undisciplined, and cannot win a close game. His words are meaningless and what recruit would want to come to UM to experience this is beyond me. Manny is truly on the hot seat and every coach in American is making that known to the recruits. If UM were smart they would start off from SCRATCH and fire everyone from the AD to all the football coaches. Dan Enos is completely worthless, stubborn, and quite frankly a major disappointment. Baker was a terrible hire by MANNY and he is useless as the defense has dropped off significantly. I do believe unless a miracle happens we will be losing good players to the portal. The UM-UF game was so important for us to win and that loss was the beginning to the end for this staff. I have been following UM football since 1983 and had season tickets for 33 years. This the worst I have ever seen this program period including the years on probation in the 90's. In retrospect Blake James and Manny have put UM football on probation.

Advertisement
Every time they show his *** standing on the sidelines he has the look of Uh Oh I just **** my pants know everyone knows I stink. Just Pathetic!!!

Advertisement
Back