Sad news for UM football

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
I'm not usually one to post these things, but I saw that a friend of mine posted on Facebook that UM football great Damon Bethel passed away.

On the odd chance that there is any mistake, I hope that if any of the posters are close to the family, they can provide any insight, corrections, etc.

I'm hearing it was a massive heart attack. Yesterday (Monday).

RIP.

Advertisement
I'm not usually one to post these things, but I saw that a friend of mine posted on Facebook that UM football great Damon Bethel passed away.

On the odd chance that there is any mistake, I hope that if any of the posters are close to the family, they can provide any insight, corrections, etc.

I'm hearing it was a massive heart attack. Yesterday (Monday).

RIP.
He was a good guy. Hung out with him some in the dorms in the early 90s (like 91/92). Sad news.

Advertisement
He was a good guy. Hung out with him some in the dorms in the early 90s (like 91/92). Sad news.

Yeah, he was an amazing person. About 8 years ago, I was on a flight with him, I got a chance to reconnect for a bit. He's been a friend of mine on Facebook for a while, and it was always good to see his posts and pictures come up, he was always helping others.

More sad news. He just had a baby boy about 9 months ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back