Sad news for UM baseball...

If you want to see a Moonshot...the one Burrell hit in the Regionals (coming off an injury)...came down well into the infield of the Track...Never saw a Ball leave the Light like that....
True Pat was a beast his bat speed EPIC Brother I was there for that LAUNCH . It was still gaining altitude and accelerating as it clear the light tower .
I can picture the lawn maintenance people the next day PAT again picking up baseballs.

Always got to to the stadium early batting practice and watch Heaton warm up with his classic wind up.

Advertisement
True Pat was a beast his bat speed EPIC Brother I was there for that LAUNCH . It was still gaining altitude and accelerating as it clear the light tower .
I can picture the lawn maintenance people the next day PAT again picking up baseballs.

Always got to to the stadium early batting practice and watch Heaton warm up with his classic wind up.
When cuz was coaching at UM (95-2000) I was constantly over at the Light kicking it with Pat, Jason Michaels, Kevin Brown etc...I actually sat with Pat & Coach Morris in 98 and talked Baseball for a good hour with them...Coach Morris was very good to me and my family throughout the yrs....

When cuz was coaching at UM (95-2000) I was constantly over at the Light kicking it with Pat, Jason Michaels, Kevin Brown etc...I actually sat with Pat & Coach Morris in 98 and talked Baseball for a good hour with them...Coach Morris was very good to me and my family throughout the yrs....
Here’s a good one READY true story I’m still freaking out on it.

I was in line on a Friday night opening of some BIG time (3) game series and just before I got to the turnstile I noticed suits from the U surrounding the turnstiles.

The person in front of me was the 1,000,000 fan to enter and won a (7) day all expenses PAID to some remote Island in the Bahamas plus $2000.00 spending .

I still haven’t recovered from the depressed state of missing out (1) person short

True story

I was there as well....Still cannot believe the trajectory of that ball....If that wasn't 500ft...then I dont know what to say....He hit some Gargantuan HRs with the Phillies...One that they still talk about....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back