Sad News for Pahokee

Advertisement
“We had no idea,” Aronson said. Aronson said the player was not flagged as ineligible by the state’s computer system when his information was entered into a database prior to the season. “We thought we had dotted every I and crossed every T, because we knew going into the season that we had a team that could win a state title. We were very careful with what we did.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
“We had no idea,” Aronson said. Aronson said the player was not flagged as ineligible by the state’s computer system when his information was entered into a database prior to the season. “We thought we had dotted every I and crossed every T, because we knew going into the season that we had a team that could win a state title. We were very careful with what we did.

Some of the things people will say out loud are amazing.

Advertisement
“We had no idea,” Aronson said. Aronson said the player was not flagged as ineligible by the state’s computer system when his information was entered into a database prior to the season. “We thought we had dotted every I and crossed every T, because we knew going into the season that we had a team that could win a state title. We were very careful with what we did.

Some of the things people will say out loud are amazing.

I thought the same thing reading that. "He wasn't flagged by the System so we crossed every t and dotted every i to make he wouldn't get flagged. We were very careful." Lol

How you going give a kid 5 yrs of eligibility ???

Willie Williams technically got this at Carol City. His 9th grade year he spent at an alternative school /program. Then he played three at Pace, then transferredt o Carol City for his sr year.

Advertisement
Lots of good kids on that team (and many of them grew up in not so great areas). I doubt any of them were advocating to have an ineligible player on their team. The people responsible should be held accountable, it sucks to see the kids be held accountable for something they really don't have any control of.

Advertisement
Back