Sad day

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
It is a sad day to read that the Russel family of 5,who lived in Hollywood Florida, perished in a recent car accident. The parents and 3 children were ardent Cane fans. In the Miami Herald newspaper their picture appeared showing all wearing Canes gear at the Canes practice facility. May they all rest in peace.

Advertisement
Sad to hear. ****. The entire family went. At least they will be together when they cross over to the other side.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So sad, and hits close to home. A year and a half ago my family was driving home and a big truck pulled right out in front of us. We T-boned him at 60, in a Mazda 5. People passing by started calling around asking for prayers because "No one could have survived that crash". We did, and we all walked away with minor cuts, bruises, broken collarbone... It hurts to think of a family all not making it. :eek:( My heart goes out to the ones left behind.

It can happen to any of us at any moment. We all need to appreciate what we have in family and friends.

If I have ever offended anyone here, I apologize. I don't dislike any of you personally. You're all a part of my extended family, and I am at least a little bit thankful for all of you. Hope you all have a safe week out there on the roads.

So sad, and hits close to home. A year and a half ago my family was driving home and a big truck pulled right out in front of us. We T-boned him at 60, in a Mazda 5. People passing by started calling around asking for prayers because "No one could have survived that crash". We did, and we all walked away with minor cuts, bruises, broken collarbone... It hurts to think of a family all not making it. :eek:( My heart goes out to the ones left behind.

It can happen to any of us at any moment. We all need to appreciate what we have in family and friends.

If I have ever offended anyone here, I apologize. I don't dislike any of you personally. You're all a part of my extended family, and I am at least a little bit thankful for all of you. Hope you all have a safe week out there on the roads.

Thank you, brother and God bless us all. Be very thankful to see another day.

Advertisement
Back