Sad but funny.....

INCaneFan

Band
Banned
How so many are ready to kick BK to the curb after talking him up, his draft status, etc.

****, I pointed out his weaknesses well before anyone that I recall, was called a Brad hater, told I didn't know what the **** was talking about, draft expert said this or that, and so forth. I said once people started looking at how his lack of any sort of mobility in or out of the pocket in combination with shoddy footwork, he limits any offense in what they can run.

Now he's some pedestrian QB to a lot of you. I wouldn't go that far, he's good when given half the field of space and time. Richt isn't doing him any favors and anyone with a set of eyes should see that.

Like a bunch of rats though, a bunch of you are jumping ship. Sad, he's better than that and it's on those of you that built him up so high mistakenly more so than anything else and now you feel like you've gotta tear him down.

Guy is trying, wants to win, but he's not being helped by Richt and company. I love what Richt has done here so far, minus his playcalling, and he deserves time to work out the kinks. Perhaps BK shows out in practice running this whack *** game day offense, or maybe the game has passed him by as an OC. Either way, we've got some losses and while that stinks, the plusses have outweighed the minuses as an overall program.

Quit the **** on players and let them work whatever out. We lost to FSU, who most thought would be a loss going into the season. I thought UNC would be a loss going into this year, Trubiski I said would be an upgrade at his position. Richt's a smart man and will figure it out, but for right now there's work to be done. Games have been close, we're playing with more heart than I've seen in a long time. There's good days ahead and a fanbase that isn't known for patience needs to develop some.

Advertisement
LOL.... Heart?!? This team has zero heart. What team are you watching. Richt aint figuring out ****.

Nice speech....

Sounds eeerily familiar though... playing hard, games are close, coach will figure it out.... yada yada you just forgot he needs to "bring in his own players" and "get rid of the stench of the old players"

Kaya ******* sucks. ****head is nothing but a stat compiler.

Exact same thing can be said for worthless richt and his 2 conference championships in 15 years.

We are ****ed canes fans. This year because of kayak, for the next 4 years because of richtu

Richt is a CEO, a very very good one. He's a very very bad OC. We need an OC. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back