Saban says Jalen Hurts has to think about transferring

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take him
First, he would regress under junior’s tutelage. Second, who would be catching his well-thrown balls, if he keeps his skills at all? We have an equally incompetent coach there as well. Third, and lastly, with our brilliant play caller, he would appear more like he’s in a gunny sack race than a QB.

This team wants to ride with the QBs we have, Jalen Hurts and Kelly Bryant will be a nice get for any team that fits their style but I’d rather let NKosi, Cade, and Jarren battle it out in the spring.

Your take isn’t surprising for someone that rides a tiny bus , and wears a football helmet when he’s allowed to go outside and play

Jalen seems like a nice guy based on interviews I saw on tv. He is a capable qb and no doubt a better qb than any of the QBs on our roster. Jalen is probably to smart to even consider transferring to the cesspool football program we have. There will be many other teams that he can consider if he wants to transfer.

Advertisement
I confess I would have tried to move this kid to a Berrios type role. He's a good athlete and seems to be a good dude. Apparently Jalen still has dreams of play QB in the league. I hope he finds his place and prospers, as long as he doesn't beat us.

Advertisement
How the Tide (HERD) has changed...just a few short weeks ago...Hurts is a disaster...Today...Hurts for President.

Now wait for it...if Hurts doesn't sign the HERD will meltdown and start attacking the program...AGAIN!!!

Dude you sure say "Herd" alot.

Dude you sure say "Herd" alot.

That's because the HERD say a lot of things that are not true wrapped in hate that damages recruiting. When the HERD is marginalized then recruiting will improve, thus the overall football program. HERD today...gone tomorrow! I was just having fun seeing how many more times I could...wait for it...invoke the HERD moniker.

Advertisement
That's because the HERD say a lot of things that are not true wrapped in hate that damages recruiting. When the HERD is marginalized then recruiting will improve, thus the overall football program. HERD today...gone tomorrow! I was just having fun seeing how many more times I could...wait for it...invoke the HERD moniker.

I see what you did there.
So what's needed is a full scale "Herd" liquidation campaign... amirite?

Advertisement
Back