Saban is a hypocrite.

Advertisement
Same guy that said he was the Dolphins coach for the long haul and that he wasn't going anywhere.

No one should be surprised.

Guy is a great HC and the record proves it.

However, as a person, the guy is lacking in character and integrity. No disputing this.

Great college HBC but not a man of integrity. Or at least, a poor politician. He blamed Sugar Bowl losses to Utah and Oklahoma on the game being a 'consolation prize' for not playing in the NC. I was surprised to see ESPN call him that last season.

my biggest reason i can't root for a guy like saban. just seems like a sh*t human being

Advertisement
In reality Smart can leave whenever he **** well pleases. It's a poor decision on his part to stay at Bama for another month because he will miss a critical stretch of the recruiting season.

Also good for Richt because he can pull some of the UGa recruits toUM while Smart stays at Alabama to coach the bowl.

Advertisement
I think they guy will retire soon - reminds me of Steve S at UF before he left
- never ever seems to enjoy anything ---- short and angry at life

He brought in assistant coaches with the expectation that they were going to coach for the entire season. They are in the national championship hunt. All assistants should absolutely finish this season with Alabama.

Advertisement
In reality Smart can leave whenever he **** well pleases. It's a poor decision on his part to stay at Bama for another month because he will miss a critical stretch of the recruiting season.

Also good for Richt because he can pull some of the UGa recruits toUM while Smart stays at Alabama to coach the bowl.
This! LOL @ Georgia. What a bunch of dumbazzes!

Tom Herman stayed at Ohio State through the NC game. Smart is only being professional, and finishing what he started. He has worked for Saban a long time.

Advertisement
Really had to laugh at Saban telling the media a few days ago to "talk to my coke bottle"

Same guy that said he was the Dolphins coach for the long haul and that he wasn't going anywhere.

No one should be surprised.

Guy is a great HC and the record proves it.

However, as a person, the guy is lacking in character and integrity. No disputing this.

He is a great college head coach. He failed in the NFL, there is a difference.

Advertisement
Back