Saban has retired.

I’m going to answer this then leave it alone cause I don’t do back and forths …..I NEVER once said anything about Mario wanting to go back to Oregon….ANYWHERE….so you might want to work on your reading comprehension skills…..and if you don’t think that Dan Lanning is a MUCH better coach than Mario is then I don’t know what to say to you…..

You have a Very Blessed Day young man/or woman and I’ll leave you to your studying.
One hand alone can't clap; "we all know Oregon doesn’t want any part of Mario" is not worth saying if Mario is not available to begin with.

That's like you saying 'I don't want any part of my ex girl/or boyfriend' after they left you for another person.

It's presumptuous. No need to respond sir/or ma'am.

Advertisement
10 years or so ago, I happened to be in our coaches office when Saban came by. Our coach asked him how the whole Dolphins deal came to be. Saban said he wanted to go to Miami but Miss Terry didn't. So Wayne Huizenga shows up on Christmas Eve at Saban's house while he was away for a few minutes. Cut Miss Terry a personal check for around 250k. Saban comes home, she pulls him aside and says I think I'd like to give Miami a try. Saban said, "She might be a *****, but she ain't a cheap one". I about ****ed myself laughing

Advertisement
Unfair to who exactly? He cheated per the rules, but Bama cheating is equal to Lance Armstrong cheating? Did he cheat by the rules? Sure. In comparison to the peloton? Absolutely ******* not.
If Saban was coaching at Miami, did the same things, and had the same success - not a single person on this board would call him a cheater or say he is scared of NIL/portal.

Hypocrisy 101.

Norvell currently odds favorite..... Do we want this??
Jim Carrey Whatever GIF

I'm too depressed now after reading @TriStarCane 's post this morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked Lanning said no. So now it’s lane, dabo or Norvell? Hahaha wow

Lane is smart enough to know he doesn't want to be the HC that takes over for Saban. He'd take the job after the next HC gets run out of town for losing 2 games. Dabo has the ego so it wouldn't bother him. My guess is Norvell also knows that he's got a sweet gig in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Back