Saban has retired.

Dabo had issues at Clemson this past two years or so, if Alabama went after him i wonder what he would say?
They don't have to go after him. They've already been in contact. He wants that job so bad he'd **** on his desk at Clemson on his out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For Mario to keep the job and maybe just maybe give us a sliver of hope 8-4 and it disgusts me to say that but with saban retiring and my fear of urban taking over if you don't win or show signs of winning and improvement this year transfers and decommits are coming
Urban would commit war crimes at Alabama. It would be such a ridiculous pair that I'd kinda like to see it.

The absolute best thing about today is the amount of tears coming on the Paul Finebaum show, and I mean from the host
Life Cycle Omg GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Advertisement
Guys...I know this is going to cause a massive domino effect of coaches and players moving at the top of college football.

But...it doesn't have to, brothers. Hear me out...

55beed50-adf9-11eb-bfd7-1e6af14e2fc5

Tell me when I'm telling lies.

I asked my sports fanatic 9 year old who Alabama will hire.

“I dunno.”

“No idea, bud?”

“I hope they hire Mario.”

“Why? You want him to leave Miami?”

“Yeah, and I want Alabama to be bad.”
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it

Advertisement
Advertisement
He chose Culpepper over breeze and then claimed years later that it was the dolphin’s ‘front office’ that “pressured” him into the decision. I don’t like that kind of capping. He did great things at Bama but IMO he doesn’t want to play the game anymore because he lost the cheat code. I know ppl on here on his jock though so I digress.

They probably want Lanning and probably should. He may not want to follow Saban. Who the **** would?

I'm sure this has been mentioned but if this was 2 years ago, Mario would be on top of the list to replace Saban. lol But 2 years at Miami and he isn't even being mentioned. How his name has fallen

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back