Saban has retired.

Advertisement
I wouldn't hire Dabo for it, Lane is interesting due to previous connections. He would kill it there.

I accept all your apologies and praise.

View attachment 277946
il_fullxfull.1982537132_8mtz.png

@cway313 I hope I am an idiot if your saying about urban being the Alabama head coach but if I'm thinking it someone above me in that organization hasn't thought it as well rather they go through with it or not that name is in talks

Advertisement
I have said this many times on this site that the second Saban retired the SEC would enter a new phase of its existence where it is not in an arena of its own. We're about to enter that phase. The SEC madness that has taken place over the last two decades was driven entirely by Saban.

I also wonder if this accelerates the SEC/BIG10 consolidation.

@cway313 I hope I am an idiot if your saying about urban being the Alabama head coach but if I'm thinking it someone above me in that organization hasn't thought it as well rather they go through with it or not that name is in talks
i want failure for that institution. Anyone finding solutions is working against me. My top 5 in no particular order.
Mario
Addae
Woodiel
Diaz
Golden

Advertisement
We played this game before with Al Golden flirting with PSU, and everyone panicking, then UM giving him a bigger salary to retain him. Watch Cristobal leverage this into more years and more money.
Its not going to happen MC not a head coach can recruit the f*** out of players ill give him that but can't coach them

i want failure for that institution. Anyone finding solutions is working against me. My top 5 in no particular order.
Mario
Addae
Woodiel
Diaz
Golden
I want that to my God I want it Alabama to fall but do really expect them to not pick the best HC possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back