Saban has retired.

Advertisement

Is this real or sum BULL****! BIG PAUSE!
Would they happen to be interested in a two-time conference champ, rose bowl winner and high school recruiting savant?

But seriously, wonder what their short list is.

Cough cough Kevin Riley hit the portal in the spring dog.
he ain’t gotta wait til spring bc if it’s a coaching change kids kan get outta their NLI?

Sark has absolute zero reason to go to Alabama. There is ZERO things Alabama can offer him that Texas does not. He has more NIL at Texas, he has more money available at Texas, and he has better recruiting home base at Texas.
And he doesn’t have to be the guy to follow behind saban

Advertisement
Really not that surprising at all - once the tables turned and NIL made things a bit more equal - he had no interest because he had no clear and substantial advantage.
I think it more so has to do with how demanding the CFB schedule is now. He talked about how grueling December is balancing preparing for a playoff game, player retention, negotiating NIL deals, and finishing up your high school class.

For the life of me I don’t know how they do it. It’s year round go go go. Maybe get 2 weeks to breath a year in the spring

praise him steve harvey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane would be my pick if I was Alabama
Dabo
Lanning

My top 3 for them.

Also for the people on here trying to get rid of Mario frankly you are ignorant morons, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Exactly. Mario has his faults, but who else is coming here to resurrect this program? No one cares more than Mario, and contrary to what CIS thinks, UM isn't a top job right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back