Saban has retired.

Advertisement
I don't see it on ESPN's home page
IMG_0379.png

Advertisement
I know he recently bought a place on Jupiter island Tiger Woods neighborhood-

He’s simply the greatest ever to do it-

In this day and age it’s so hard to win just one title -

I think his record will be very difficult to top.

For those of you wanting them to take Mario, it’s telling Feldman or Thamel hasn’t dropped his name. Mario would be completely cut off from his UM roots and I think that means too much to him. It’s one thing to not want to work under Golden; it’s another to leave as HC. Also, you could kiss half his last two classes goodbye if he left and good luck finding anyone to recruit better for us, especially with him at Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funniest part about Saban’s replacement’s that are listed is Napier is listed as a replacement…..make sure your flying pig insurance is up to date cause it will be raining pink flying pigs when that happens….😂

If we raided those 3 rosters he wouldn't be in my top 15. We could keep Poff and win 15 games with those rosters.
There is not enough roster space to raid anybody’s roster. You go get the most impactful player. Not to mention QB is the biggest need Miami has.

Advertisement
Pete Carroll was let go from Seattle, Sabans done, Belichick may be done too.

I looked at Saban post game, the guy looked completely drained.

I'm surprised people can actually be a head coach till their 60s. It's stupidly demanding.

But yeah, agree to disagree.
These guys are married to the grind, they know when they leave coaching its only one thing left for them.. Atleast thats how they see it.. Working keeps the grim reaper away

Advertisement
Back