Saban Explains Cheating SEC...my vid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And you know Saban worried and Jimbo and he really worried about the U, Texas, & USC becoming powers again I think he about to legit retire in a year or two

Advertisement
They know the U, Texas, and USC would restore balance all those programs can dominate college football Saban and Dabo terrified

They know the U, Texas, and USC would restore balance all those programs can dominate college football Saban and Dabo terrified
They want unfair advantages...it's like they had cheat codes for 10 plus years and everyone was running old graphics cards. But Saban still landed the second best class so I'm thinking bama is dropping mega bags to compete. If kids ain't taking NILS and still going to bama I wonder wtf they are doing. It's got to be something big

Advertisement
Y
They want unfair advantages...it's like they had cheat codes for 10 plus years and everyone was running old graphics cards. But Saban still landed the second best class so I'm thinking bama is dropping mega bags to compete. If kids ain't taking NILS and still going to bama I wonder wtf they are doing. It's got to be something big
Yea man them boosters still doing them tax free bag drop offs behind the scenes they must be, more teams are getting that cheat code now tho. The crazy thing is teams like FSU don't stand a chance now they have bad team with bad coach and no boosters or no support those fools are ***ed

Y

Yea man them boosters still doing them tax free bag drop offs behind the scenes they must be, more teams are getting that cheat code now tho. The crazy thing is teams like FSU don't stand a chance now they have bad team with bad coach and no boosters or no support those fools are ***ed
FSU is in trouble they should just go back to an all girls school. I mean it's pretty much over for them. They still got that Hobbit running back?

Advertisement
Back