Saban and Urb

Advertisement
If you skeered go to church .

This isn't Al "freaking"Golden , "Pastor" Richt got dis!

Advertisement
The kids we have committed right now will not all be here come NSD..all you can hope for is to keep the elite ones and replace the ones that bolt with equal or better players.

This ain't Al and his merry band of idiots.I trust the staff to make the adjustments as things change.

Which they will.

The kids we have committed right now will not all be here come NSD..all you can hope for is to keep the elite ones and replace the ones that bolt with equal or better players.

This ain't Al and his merry band of idiots.I trust the staff to make the adjustments as things change.

Which they will.
Stop saying this like its only exclusive to Miami though. Ohio state got 2 top 50 commits that play safety who likely won't end up in their class either. Borderline 5 star jaiden Woodbey osu commit highschool teammate said today that he won't end up there, and the safety proctor from oklahoma will likely flip to Oklahoma as well too

Last edited:
Advertisement

Which they will.
Stop saying this like its only exclusive to Miami though. Ohio state got 2 top 50 commits that play safety who likely won't end up in their class either. Borderline 5 star jaiden Woodbey osu commit highschool said today that he won't end up there, and the safety proctor from oklahoma will likely flip to Oklahoma as well too

No it's not EXCUSIVE to S.Fla. but the kids down there have turned playing games into an art form...

Which they will.
Stop saying this like its only exclusive to Miami though. Ohio state got 2 top 50 commits that play safety who likely won't end up in their class either. Borderline 5 star jaiden Woodbey osu commit highschool teammate said today that he won't end up there, and the safety proctor from oklahoma will likely flip to Oklahoma as well too

Where did he say it only happens at Miami? Quit making **** up broke

Which they will.

You are one weird mf. All i said don't just say everyone committed won't sign like that only applies to miami. That happens to every school including osu and texas

Advertisement

Which they will.

You are one weird mf. All i said don't just say everyone committed won't sign like that only applies to miami. That happens to every school including osu and texas

You're putting words in the guy's mouth, not the other way around.

Which they will.

Yes it does happen everywhere.And I can see why guys on here call you " broke" cause among a lot of obvious things your reading comprehension is also "broke".

The whole point of my post was that we are going to have kids that bolt but the thing is when they do just replace them with equal or better talent.Worrying about every meeting or phone call is only going to cause you mental pain.

AND that I trust this staff to do this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back