Saban and SEC Called Out

bornagaincane

Recruit
Su’a Cravens, a former 5* USC west player, says Saban and the SEC and other schools paid recruits except the PAC-12. I don’t agree with the “except” part. He was reacting to Saban’s recent accusations about schools paying recruits. He also called out the NCAA for encouraging the SEC to cheat. He is in support of NIL as the equalizer. You can search for the article online.

Saban needs to shot up. The NCAA needs to be disbanded or investigated.

Advertisement
The Pac 12 didn't offer me money....

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Su’a Cravens, a former 5* USC west player, says Saban and the SEC and other schools paid recruits except the PAC-12. I don’t agree with the “except” part. He was reacting to Saban’s recent accusations about schools paying recruits. He also called out the NCAA for encouraging the SEC to cheat. He is in support of NIL as the equalizer. You can search for the article online.

Saban needs to shot up. The NCAA needs to be disbanded or investigated.
Too late for Saban to shot up now. He put it out there in the universe now. Bodies are going to start popping up everywhere. He open a can of worms and won’t be favorable to him. I fckn love it! You reap what you sow. . .

Too late for Saban to shot up now. He put it out there in the universe now. Bodies are going to start popping up everywhere. He open a can of worms and won’t be favorable to him. I fckn love it! You reap what you sow. . .
First rule of coaches is to not talk dirt or what other programs is doing with money. Especially in that conference.

Remember when UT called Bama dirty for buying that lb Carroll years ago ? Cfb was not happy with that, especially calling that program out lol. There’s no honor amongst thieves but even they know you’re not supposed to do that.

First rule of coaches is to not talk dirt or what other programs is doing with money. Especially in that conference.

Remember when UT called Bama dirty for buying that lb Carroll years ago ? Cfb was not happy with that, especially calling that program out lol. There’s no honor amongst thieves but even they know you’re not supposed to do that.

But Saban has no honor... or integrity... POS has been payin and cheating for 20 years! Now there's other big dogs exceeded what his boosters usually pay and he's talking to them.

Kiffin must be Sankey's favorite coach.

Advertisement
But Saban has no honor... or integrity... POS has been payin and cheating for 20 years! Now there's other big dogs exceeded what his boosters usually pay and he's talking to them.
Like most powerful people he’s lost grip on reality. He has a god complex and has forgotten how he landed all those five stars over the years. Bama was cheating way before him but it was the perfect storm when he arrived.

"Reggie Bush? Pete Carroll? Repossessed Heisman trophy? Vacated wins? Never heard of 'em."

-Su'a Cravens
Our fans should understand this more than anyone. We’ve probably been two of the cleanest programs recently after being targeted by the NCAA.

I was reading about how the PAC-12 basically doesn’t pay players bc the teams have a history of ratting each other out to the NCAA for violations. None of the agreement to keep their mouths shut like in the southeast

Advertisement

And Fullmer was never the same after that

Ain't gotta watch the whole thing, but.... Colin told the truth on this, too.

Said there are three reasons why people lash out, envy, jealousy, and fear - and that Satan is very much in fear especially of the two big Texas schools but also Miami and USC closing down free reign to Florida and California respectively. I completely agree, old Satan knows his age of getting whatever he wants recruiting wise is history. His state of Alabama is small time comparative to other states who have more resources monetarily than god ‘ol Bama. Satan knows his dominance is heading to the pasture, much like Satan himself.

What got me was his notion that they can only pay their players @$25,000. Those days are long gone.

Advertisement
Back