Sabag flipped a bunch of Texas kids

CalCane

Redshirt Freshman
One, Jase McClellan, who is a RB at the local HS (Aledo) where we live had been committed to OU since he was a sophomore. He takes a trip to Baga and gets flipped. At least it wasn’t us getting the shaft this time. Funny thing is OU has bags too. Nobody has bags like Baga bags.

Advertisement
I've been saying for the last two years we need to build a pipeline into Tejas, specifically for QB's & DB's.

Texas, Cali & Fla kids are always open, they'll go wherever they feel they can be developed into a great player.

There's very little hometown loyalty anymore in recruiting, especially if the hometown team isn't worth a ****.

Texas & Arizona are producing great QB's every class, we should be offering every **** kid down there in the Southwest.

They also flipped Drew Sanders, the big athlete from OU out of Texas earlier in the cycle. Kid is one of the best players in the state and does it all. I think he will play LB at Bama but yeah...need to get into TX much more but that’s just one thing on the list of many that we need to do ...

I've been saying for the last two years we need to build a pipeline into Tejas, specifically for QB's & DB's.

Texas, Cali & Fla kids are always open, they'll go wherever they feel they can be developed into a great player.

There's very little hometown loyalty anymore in recruiting, especially if the hometown team isn't worth a ****.

Texas & Arizona are producing great QB's every class, we should be offering every **** kid down there in the Southwest.

Which is why we're in this situation every signing day.

Advertisement
There was a time when we were THE pipeline into bringing Texas kids. Jesse Armstead and Bubba Franks come to mind immediately but there were lots over the years.

Farr, Youngblood, Square, Leggett (smh) were some more. There were quite a few we were rolling with in the early 2000’s. Back when I first really got into this stuff, the good days ..

U know **** well it's bad when Richteras now known as Canetapes on YT doesn't do highlights of the trash classes anymore. Canefreak gave up alot of dudes have up....now u got guys doing **** on YT for likes and subs there own brands that's all they care about.

Herman in a bad spot he's great and all but the sec is too elite for him to turn it around. I place like Oregon is easier cause Mario competing with nobody West for recruits. None of them boys sec but when Oregon plays and sec squad (which will be one game to wake up to) they will lose or get lucky. Easiest schedule when your recruiting like Oregon...name brand matters.

Advertisement
Did anyone see Herman throwing double birds today? Guess it was on Longhorn Network

Attachments

• 64D70B14-136E-4C06-8B93-CCFA92E5A779.png
    64D70B14-136E-4C06-8B93-CCFA92E5A779.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 124
McClellan, IMO, is going to struggle to get PT there. Very good but not Bama good, IMO, and peaked early.
I agree 100%. He’s a super talented athlete. But they run out of a lot of single back, read option. And the QB at Aledo Jake Bishop is blazing fast for a short QB who can throw. He was a perfect fit for OU. He got wooed by Sabag and Bama. Still, a commit for 2 years to just jump ship last minute. Savage.

Advertisement
There was a time when we were THE pipeline into bringing Texas kids. Jesse Armstead and Bubba Franks come to mind immediately but there were lots over the years.
We weren't THE pipeline. Under JJ we started to bring a few every year.

Advertisement
Herman in a bad spot he's great and all but the sec is too elite for him to turn it around. I place like Oregon is easier cause Mario competing with nobody West for recruits. None of them boys sec but when Oregon plays and sec squad (which will be one game to wake up to) they will lose or get lucky. Easiest schedule when your recruiting like Oregon...name brand matters.
He's great?

He's turning out to be mediocre af with some cringy gimmicks.

Hermann wasn't brought to Texas to only bring in #10 classes and not build a wall around entire state.

His days are numbered.

I agree 100%. He’s a super talented athlete. But they run out of a lot of single back, read option. And the QB at Aledo Jake Bishop is blazing fast for a short QB who can throw. He was a perfect fit for OU. He got wooed by Sabag and Bama. Still, a commit for 2 years to just jump ship last minute. Savage.

Bama has been on him for months. They felt pretty good about eventually flipping him. They stopped recruiting that Zach Evans kid from Flagg’s team early on. Saban saw the kid was a head case. Last week OU figured he was gone.

Advertisement
Back