S/O Paul Williams & Jethro

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
glad to see us loading up on depth at those positions. I tried to tell people, one of the top people in south florida hs football told me those to getting fired would help big time. no one likes them.

Advertisement
jethro-franklin.jpg

The guy who almost everyone on this board knows told me that even if Coach D was still there but they had two real coaches at those positions it would help. Coach D isn't a primary recruiter.

btw, i am not sharing the name because i dont want UM to cut him off from access to the program. you all know the guy, trust me.

The guy who almost everyone on this board knows told me that even if Coach D was still there but they had two real coaches at those positions it would help. Coach D isn't a primary recruiter.

btw, i am not sharing the name because i dont want UM to cut him off from access to the program. you all know the guy, trust me.

Just PM Whoop?

Advertisement
Nobody in the world of sports but Al Golden would retain a staff that coached up a defense ranked the 120th in the country.

Just PM Whoop?

lmfao. lol

The 16' kids will stay intact because most of them think their will be a new coach. alot of people for some reason like us on this board feel Butch will come back. we'll see. golden is toast.

It's absolutely mind-boggling that the athletic department would let Al keep them on staff following the 2013 season. Allowing it after this year suggests internal sabotage. No one is that bad unless it's intentional. I'm now convinced that we have a mole (or 3) in the AD.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter who you bring in for dline... The scheme says engage your offensive lineman, hold them and let the linebackers flow. Pass rush comes 2nd. And tbh, Jethro is actually coaching that scheme up to a t'! (We never get off blocks smh)... It's the scheme at that position... Db's, I can't really defend.

Advertisement
Back