S James Williams releases top 5

Advertisement
SIAP, but I watch the 'Beyond Reality' YouTube channel since I graduated from Western. Every time you see James Williams in those videos, he's got the UGA hoodie, gloves, backpack, etc. Obviously that by itself doesn't mean everything. He even tries to imply that Miami is still in it. Definitely doesn't sound believable though.
If he was coming here he would already be committed

Advertisement
Ignorance is bliss I guess. Compare what Miami has done over the past 9 years to what Clemson has 🤦🏽‍. Instead of blaming it on "bags" why don't you take into account everything Clemson has done that Miami doesn't, you might learn something about recruiting and building a team.
Chapter and verse, Mr. 21 post.

Details. What are we doing wrong.

How did you even get on here. You don't get posting privileges until you have 100 posts, minimum.

Wow, what a great rebuttal. Let me ask you a question, have you ever thought about actually using facts to discredit an argument or do you just like talking out your ****?
No. Asking you for facts. Details. Maybe he cares, but I couldn't care less what's up your ***.

**** man, you really are new to this game, aren't you?

It's ok, you'll catch on eventually.

This. We've been out of that picture since we started getting jilted in hat games. We're a token pat on the head from the local recruits just so they can save face and give the false illusion of loving the canes, strongly consider us, but eventually spurn us for a bag school during some agonizing decision process only to have their hangerons pat them on the back telling them "you get yours".
Investigations? Investigators play favorites. Did they investigate Hillary Clinton? You think NCAA is going to investigate Clemson's church network or Russian asset Saban?

Secret fans of other teams that want them fired and then hired by their teams. Banda and Rumph got to bama or uga and every sofla db is definitely gone. Bar tender or not those dudes have gotten to know everyone down here. Give them access to the bags and we have to go to Alaska for db’s.
Never seen an Eskimo DB worth a darn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not comparing, I'm just stating the fact they just lost to an inferior team. Oh by the way their last NC was before ours 😉
I had some OU fanatics giving me **** for being a Cane fan. Some "living in the past" stuff. I said when was the last time OU won a ship? They said 2000. I said Miami won in 01. Silence.

SIAP, but I watch the 'Beyond Reality' YouTube channel since I graduated from Western. Every time you see James Williams in those videos, he's got the UGA hoodie, gloves, backpack, etc. Obviously that by itself doesn't mean everything. He even tries to imply that Miami is still in it. Definitely doesn't sound believable though.
UGA swag isn't even nice, ugh. The colors are ok at best and the logo is awful

Advertisement
Oklahoma is kinda in the same boat. They aren’t making the playoffs either. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂
They been making playoffs, have had 2 Heisman QBs in row (which is important to a WR), are consistently ranked, and have lost like 1 or 2 games they shouldn't have in the last 3 seasons compared to our what, 10+?

Saying they are in the same boat is us is like saying Tesla's and iPhones are the same cause they both got rechargable batteries.

They been making playoffs, have had 2 Heisman QBs in row (which is important to a WR), are consistently ranked, and have lost like 1 or 2 games they shouldn't have in the last 3 seasons compared to our what, 10+?

Saying they are in the same boat is us is like saying Tesla's and iPhones are the same cause they both got rechargable batteries.

Im glad you wrote this cause I didn’t feel like it, thank you

It was a joke Bro

Does anyone else find this humorous?

1572478091415.png

Advertisement
Back