S Carlton Davis offered

Advertisement
Can play any DB position. When I saw his tape after UF offered, I wondered how in the **** was he not ranked in those pre spring top 100s. He played well against u school going against Sam Bruce, chris Taylor, etc.

Definitely top 3/5 out of the DBs I want down here.

Advertisement
This years version of John Battle. Glad we aren't missing out this time.

Advertisement
I know this has been said alot but it really looks like the staff is not F'n around this year. A kid like this would have gotten the ole' "Come to our camp and then we will see about that offer" type treatment any other year. Im glad they cut that crap out. If you see a kid, and you like him ESPECIALLY from SoFla offer his a$$. Its simple. That camp hasnt done **** for us anyway. We have reaped no benefits thus far from offering kids at the camp. (Hope, ODonnell, Hoilett, etc) Correct me if im wrong of course.

Advertisement
I dont think he is a monster but he is above average. he is quick but no real fast. he does has great ball skills and hops out of this world. its a good offer

Advertisement
Good film and good size. I wonder if he has any connection with Duke and Flowers. He would be a very nice get for this upcoming class.

the staff is handing out offers like crazy so far

Early offers mean alot to S Fla kids now a days. If a kid receives an offer from 35 other schools, before Da U, then a local kid will campaign against the hometown team, and partner up with Genron, and next thing you know, Da U isn't "fashionable" umong the top tier kids.

Sometimes it pans out to where the Quincy Wilson's of the world is left to fend for himself in the end. But history shows, centain kids can form a fad-union against Da U in our own backyard; and it stems from not getting an offer early!

Exhibit A:
Sam Bruce XI ‏@SJB_6 Jan 24
@Tee_Time24 they took forever to offer you, and then they be wondering why nobody wanna go there.

Sam Bruce XI ‏@SJB_6 Jan 24
Miami be trying the big time SoFlo athletes!

Glad the staff is finally making adjustments!!!

From about a month ago:

"I want to study human research. I want to study the human language, human body and stuff. I want an upcoming program and a peaceful area. I want early playing time," he explained.

Kid likes Cannibalism, and wants to do it as a football player!!! Must get!!

307.gif

Advertisement
Back