Rylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would y'all still hit if there was a 66% chance u may catch the clap afterward? Not a permanent one but one of those claps that's curable. Pass? or say f*ck it I'm rolling the dice?

When did white girls start getting natural jello type booty..I’m 25. Gave up on snowbunnnies in middle school...what did I miss

Would y'all still hit if there was a 66% chance u may catch the clap afterward? Not a permanent one but one of those claps that's curable. Pass? or say f*ck it I'm rolling the dice?
Id let her suck me up...or are you saying I know definitively that if I stick my celery in her blue cheese ima have the clap?...if so then yeaaa she can suck the celery stick you feel me. But that’s it..now if I’m diving in the pool with no knowledge of the depth, I wear my floatie at all times, u feel me but If I know she been around, and I got the carfax data..then nah..my left hand still works..pause

Advertisement
When did white girls start getting natural jello moving types booty..I’m 25. Gave up on snowbunnnies in middle school...what did I miss

I don't think the Martell kids are exclusively white, looks like they're mixed with something. Most people think Rhonda Rousey is purely white, but IIRC, either Her Grandpa, or Great Great Grandpa is black.

I don't think the Martell kids are exclusively white, looks like they're mixed with something. Most people think Rhonda Rousey is purely white, but IIRC, either Her Grandpa, or Great Great Grandpa is black.

True, but being that I’ve been around mucho mucho fat @$$es in my brief 37 yr career, it’s really hard to find girls, especially Internet IG models, w/ natural bodies. Not that I particularly mind to peep, but most of these chicks are manufactured.

****, I’ve been going to the gym w this bad Latina for yrs; work out w her, she’s my actual client, now; and for yrs, she was telling everyone she was all natural, showing the ladies her workout routine to get that beach body, and she just confessed she had fat transferred, a rib removed, and breast augmentation.

The Kardashians have made it cool to get lips plumped, body work, and make $ off of it. New trend.

Advertisement
Id let her suck me up...or are you saying I know definitively that if I stick my celery in her blue cheese ima have the clap?...if so then yeaaa she can suck the celery stick you feel me. But that’s it..now if I’m diving in the pool with no knowledge of the depth, I wear my floatie at all times, u feel me but If I know she been around, and I got the carfax data..then nah..my left hand still works..pause

Lol nah. Rules are u have to hit her raw but if u do there is a 66% chance u walk away with a curable clap, 34% chance u walk away totally fine. Smash or roll the dice?

Lol nah. Rules are u have to hit her raw but if u do there is a 66% chance u walk away with a curable clap, 34% chance u walk away totally fine. Smash or roll the dice?
Do I get a 5th of henny to take on my odyssey?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back