Ryheem Lockley

btcane

Sophomore
What ever happened to him. Saw prep at Fork Union and also Marshall. Anyone know where he is?

Advertisement
i don't know, but, if you are saying he's at marshall, marshall is a college and not a prep school, so, he's probably at marshall?

Advertisement
got **** we have recruited an entire defensive team that is playing elsewhere.

Advertisement
Marshall has a "special student" program that let's the kids go to school, take classes and "prove" that they can "succeed" in a university environment. They are not part of any athletic program until they at least are enrolled in the school for at least two semesters. There is a maximum amount of classes you can take before you can apply to have your status changed with the school. Once you are a regular student then you go on scholarship as a full-time athlete. Pretty smart if you ask me. Kids skip prep, are enrolled in a university. James Madison, my alma mater, had a similar program, but I don't remember it being used by athletes. What I'm curious about is how is the tuition and room and board paid for? I'm sure the coaches through intermediaries are involved in their diet at the dining hall, their weight training at the student weight room and have an array of suggested class curriculums.

Advertisement
Back