Ryheem Lockley might not make it in

Hstokes1447

Junior
There is report on CS that Ryheem Lockley might not be in this class. I had a feeling this was going to happen after two scheduled visits in December were canceled. I think David Nijoku will be a great replacement if he commits here. David is just as big, just as fast, and can jump just as high. This recruiting class will be a home run from top to bottom.

Advertisement
yes i seen this .....

I just hope Griffin pass his ACT...
Nijoku will be a beast wherever he goes

yes i seen this .....

I just hope Griffin pass his ACT...
Nijoku will be a beast wherever he goes

Said he would be here in January, ball was in his court to score or not, let's hope as he is a beast. Does Njoku have a "committable offer"?

It's always a safe bet to assume that a kid who doesn't make it in initially due to academic reasons will never make it in. Now it isn't always the case, but you'll be a lot less disappointed if once a kid goes to prep school or JUCO you forget about ever seeing him again.

Advertisement
Just give me Griffin. Give me Griffin and I don't care about anymore non qualifiers for years.

Sucks if true but he needs to get his **** together and focus on school. He'll find the field somewhere some day because of talent but only if he starts taking his studies more seriously

Advertisement
I said he wasnt going to get in last week . Oh well it opens another spot to fill in. How big of a need is he imo? we have stan dobard, chris herndon, and if he makes it Griffin. Next year the tight ends will be walford and sandland with dobard behind them

I said he wasnt going to get in last week . Oh well it opens another spot to fill in. How big of a need is he imo? we have stan dobard, chris herndon, and if he makes it Griffin. Next year the tight ends will be walford and sandland with dobard behind them

I think Dobard becomes a blocking beast as a tight end, book still open as receiver, JMO.

If he stops tweeting so much and focuses on his studies he would be alright. Sometimes you can read between the lines on things Al golden is following him on tweeter but wouldn't you think his Offensive Coordinator James Coley and Brennan Carroll would be following him as well. Every recruit that is important to UM is being followed by pretty much all of the staff.

Last edited:
Yall sleep on the type of athlete Lockley is he could play TE,LB,RB, or S i was hoping he'd play the defensive side of the ball because he's just as athletic and faster than figs he can jump out the gym and puts ya d!ck in the dirt when he lays the wood... I pray to god he and griffin makes it in this class they both are on GROWN MEN status

Advertisement
Yall sleep on the type of athlete Lockley is he could play TE,LB,RB, or S i was hoping he'd play the defensive side of the ball because he's just as athletic and faster than figs he can jump out the gym and puts ya d!ck in the dirt when he lays the wood... I pray to god he and griffin makes it in this class they both are on GROWN MEN status

And we all know we need a JUCO LB real bad. Kid is a lose if he doesn't make it in, unless we get someone else.

Advertisement

Thank you. I mean ****boi State University has Kelvin Benjamin who is listed as 6'5, 243lbs and he is a great target for Jameis (I cant believe I raped another) Winston.

I feel if we could get Stacy Coley on one side, Griffin on the other and Dorsett in the Slot position we will make it so easy for any of our QBs to disect the defense.

Advertisement
Back