2024 Rydarrius "Red" Morgan 3* Safety from Alabama

This guy, Chris Cole, and Joseph Ionata are just a few examples this year of Miami identifying guys way before other schools.

I’ve worked in the recruiting industry before, don’t get hung up on stars too much… it’s still very early in the process and changes a lot before the cycle ends. Miami’s evaluations have improved a lot under Mario.

Advertisement
This guy, Chris Cole, and Joseph Ionata are just a few examples this year of Miami identifying guys way before other schools.

I’ve worked in the recruiting industry before, don’t get hung up on stars too much… it’s still very early in the process and changes a lot before the cycle ends. Miami’s evaluations have improved a lot under Mario.

Same with Cam Pruitt who is a guy Bama wants now

Same with Cam Pruitt who is a guy Bama wants now

I'm not so sure about that. I recall there were some legit P5 schools on Cam around the same time as UM and his offer list started blowing up in January/February. I do think our coaches made him feel like a priority early and that had a lot to do with him committing, though.

Either way, it does seem this staff is better in their player evaluations than prior staffs since Butch.

Advertisement
Back