Ryan Williams MOH MVP

bxcanesbomber

Junior
We never gave him a chance he should've been the starter after Nebraska, Kaaya should've been redshirted right after. This and many other personnel moves caused a rift in the locker room this season, it's a big reason why this team gave up the last 3 games....

It was definitely fun to get back out there on the field and play again," Williams said. "I've been waiting to get out there. I hoped to get a chance at Miami, but I got a chance today."

Advertisement
Had a nice article in the Naples paper today about Ryan along with one about Ice Harris trying to keep S FL recruits at home (without much success). Depressing stuff.
One thing I was wondering about: Since Ryan didn't play much at all, why can't he return to the Canes this season? Medical redshirt?

He could have won us at least three more games...

Great. Then Golden might have gotten to 9 wins...and I say might because Williams isnt that good and Kaaya was NOT the problem...and Golden buys himself 2 more years. What a treat that would have been.

Advertisement
Speaking of redshirts, remember when we burned Trayone Gray's for a total of like 4 plays :qR12ZEhp37hu.jpg:

Ryan should have been playing the year before once Morris got hurt. I do not have a problem with Kaaya playing this year, we lost no game because of him. Kid took us down the field to TD opening drive of Monday night national game out of town in is first start ever as a true freshman. Scored first drive in NE too. Our coaches' complete inability to adjust and react to adjustments by opponents is what beat him. Kid was second best player on the field in every game this year, right behind Duke. Nothing against Ryan but Al screwed him over last year by picking a one legged QB over him.

Advertisement
He could have won us at least three more games...

114.gif

The plan was for Williams to start. Kaaya was going to redshirt. Williams got hurt and it hurt the team. The team obviously wanted Ryan to rally around and it would of helped tremendously with team unity.

Heaps was not an option. Kaaya got the break and did OK. Once the redshirt was burned there was no turning back.

Someone in the NFL knows the underwhelming talent we have at the "U". Williams will get a look/FA invite from someone...He certainly deserves one..

Advertisement
I tried saying this and was blistered for it. Williams should have been splitting time with Stephen Morris in 2013 and splitting time with Kaaya the second half of 2014. It would have benefitted all three QB's.

At a minimum, Ryan Williams should have gotten the start against Pitt on Senior Day. It would have scouts some game film to see Williams. But once again, golden ****ed it up.

Ryan should have been playing the year before once Morris got hurt. I do not have a problem with Kaaya playing this year, we lost no game because of him. Kid took us down the field to TD opening drive of Monday night national game out of town in is first start ever as a true freshman. Scored first drive in NE too. Our coaches' complete inability to adjust and react to adjustments by opponents is what beat him. Kid was second best player on the field in every game this year, right behind Duke. Nothing against Ryan but Al screwed him over last year by picking a one legged QB over him.

Another reason to shtcan Al Golden.

Advertisement
What was his stats? And I don't think they are allowed to blitz during these games. The defenses are really bland. I doubt he would have won 3 more games. We were not stopping any of the teams we played on defense.

Anybody know where this game can be watched at? ESPN3 replay? Or even just ryan Williams highlights? I'd just like to see what all the fuss is about him

[ what ever dude

QUOTE=bxcanesbomber;2150754]We never gave him a chance he should've been the starter after Nebraska, Kaaya should've been redshirted right after. This and many other personnel moves caused a rift in the locker room this season, it's a big reason why this team gave up the last 3 games.

It was definitely fun to get back out there on the field and play again," Williams said. "I've been waiting to get out there. I hoped to get a chance at Miami, but I got a chance today."[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back