2024 Ryan Puglisi 4* QB from CT

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Currently a UGA commit but committed prior to Raiola. Flo says we're looking to flip a blue-chip QB and several have hoped (even speculated) that Puglisi might be the one we're trying to flip given the change in circumstances. In order to flip, he has to have an offer. O$U, Michigan and Miami all offered on Jan 17, but Puglisi was so locked in at the time and he didn't retweet any of those offers.

Advertisement
Some relevant comments from other threads

@Highline17 from the Colin Hurley thread

He is the realistic dream QB for this staff imo, and is a good fit for Dawson. He has been open about not wanting to decommit and wants to keep his word to his UGA commitment. Hope we can do something to change his mind. Having another Conn. QB turn it around under Dawson and hopefully get drafted well could change minds.

@Kansas Cane from the Colin Hurley thread

If we're still recruiting a realistic QB1, I hope it's the Connecticut kid that has been committed to UGA. That feels like a guy a team can pluck given they have Dylan R.

@canecane232323 from the Miami Flo thread

What about Ryan Puglisi as the other qb we are after?
Another Connecticut qb for us? Georgia got Raiola now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know about Avon Old Farms? Is it a prep school? Seems like they have some fairly highly rated recruits every year.
Im from CT and had a good friend go there. Yes its a prep school, lots of good athletes come out of there. Mostly lacrosse but some good football players also, Boston College gets some kids from there. They play in a league with the other high end prep schools in CT.

At first glance, this would indicate he's rock solid. But I remember at this point last year we had two Elite 11 QBs that claimed to be rock solid also

Garcia also claimed to be rock solid to USC for awhile after they took Moss’s commitment. If we’re after him just gotta keep plugging away until ESD

Advertisement
#Pug2TheU
1685655629388.gif

Does anyone know about Avon Old Farms? Is it a prep school? Seems like they have some fairly highly rated recruits every year.
I went to the funny farm for a PG year. Avon is your standard CT prep school. 9-12, few PG’s every year. Avon has day students but a majority of the dudes board. Avon is all dudes, great place. It is known for hockey, John Gardner is an institution and has sent so many kids to major college programs and the NHL it is mind numbing. Avon would be considered a bit of an athlete school but it does send plenty of kids to Ivy’s.

John Gardner is the man, that is all.

Advertisement
Im from CT and had a good friend go there. Yes it’s a prep school, lots of good athletes come out of there. Mostly lacrosse but some good football players also, Boston College gets some kids from there. They play in a league with the other high end prep schools in CT.
My first exposure to lacrosse was at Avon. They have a great lax program but Avon 1 BILLION % is known for hockey. Absolute factory.

Im from CT and had a good friend go there. Yes its a prep school, lots of good athletes come out of there. Mostly lacrosse but some good football players also, Boston College gets some kids from there. They play in a league with the other high end prep schools in CT.
My cousin went there after graduating from Springs. Went to NC State from there...

Advertisement
Back