Rutgers suspends Flood

Vizslacane

Redshirt Freshman
Is it possible Rutgers would want to clean house at the end of the year? Hiring Al Golden would be a great way to clean up the image (if it's tarnished -- I have no idea). Wouldn't this get UM out of the buyout?

Advertisement
Lateral move? ****, he's gonna be jobless at the end of the year. Rutgers will be a saving grace.

I hear Golden is real good at steering through the clouds.

Get it done you guidos.

Advertisement
No one wants Folden. His own stinkin alma mater didn't even want him BEFORE he went 6-7 with 20+ NFL players on his roster.

Advertisement
Rutgers is a B10 school now.
Al can go home to jersey and take his buddy with him... Plus Miami would get a buyout as opposed to paying one... WIN

Golden plans to dress Doritos up as a white horse and ride him all the way to New Brunswick.....

Golden would **** all over himself for that job. Wouldnt doubt if his agent has made calls letting them know that he would accept if offered. Keep an eye on Mario if the Rutgers job opens.

Advertisement
Mario ain't going to Buttgers....that place is a coaching graveyard.

He is coming to Miami to work under Chud or staying at Bama.

Golden would **** all over himself for that job. Wouldnt doubt if his agent has made calls letting them know that he would accept if offered. Keep an eye on Mario if the Rutgers job opens.

If Butch wants Mario to work for him again, he'll call him.

I have a feeling Butch has higher standards.

Advertisement
He will be able to show what he can do against a Big 10 team this Saturday. Hopefully, Rutgers won't be watching.

Best case scenario for this year is Al wins 8 to 9 games and leaves on his own. We save buyout money that we can use for our next coach and staff.

Advertisement
Back