Russell Athletic Bowl: Miami vs 16 West Virginia

YEA....you made my day with this as I thought it was WVU hotel after what you said yesterday. Good work. Also made reservation for Land Remembered Steakhouse which is on premises night before game. :clapping1: ....GO CANES!

Okay I got a call back this morning from the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort sales manager and she said they made a mistake an they are in fact the host hotel for Miami and the entourage.

She is having her assistant send me a link for the per night package price it is $199\ night +tax.

I will post it as soon as I get it. I told her the sooner the better.

Go Canes

I am putting together a list of Orlando restaurants and bars I would suggest, I will post it this weekend.

The Capital Grille at Point Orlando is another excellent Steak House (they have complimentary Valet Parking), it is on International Drive about 2 miles from Rosen Shingle Creek. Anyone considering it should make reservations early.

Link
Orlando - I-Drive | Locations | The Capital Grille Restaurant

Advertisement
Their two losses.

[video=youtube;gvNeIg5ooYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNeIg5ooYY[/video]

[video=youtube;p7In8oHx3Og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7In8oHx3Og&t=1347s[/video]

Advertisement
lot L really isn't as far as it looks on the map tbh

When I go to Orlando City games I park down by where the "TOLL 408" sign is on the right side of the map and I'm a huge fat lazy ******* so it's nothing.

This game in '09, RB Graig Cooper tore his ACL.

tumblr_inline_ocf7qdszNs1tg9gs8_500.gif

Advertisement
A win in this game would at least get us to 9 wins for only the 3rd time in the past 11 season. (06-present) We haven't won in the double digits ever since we joined the ACC in 2004. If we lose the game 8-5 will be a big disappointment. I am expecting better from Richt than 9-4 once he gets his own players and system into place.

A win in this game would at least get us to 9 wins for only the 3rd time in the past 11 season. (06-present) We haven't won in the double digits ever since we joined the ACC in 2004. If we lose the game 8-5 will be a big disappointment. I am expecting better from Richt than 9-4 once he gets his own players and system into place.

There's not a whole lot to disagree with here. Richt needs to win this game and an article I read seemed to indicate that he feels the weight of finishing with 9 wins. It's amazing how in sports one game can significantly send a program backward or forward...I think this bowl game is just such a game.

Advertisement
[TWEET]810890425527574531[/TWEET]
The last time this crew called a Miami game was Us vs App St, if I remember correctly..

My bad, I thought alcohol free lot was a lot where they were giving away free drinks.

Hopefully, this game makes up for the horrendous experience when we played Louisville. Not only did we get bullied in the game, but the hotel suddenly told us "hey, sorry, we actually overbooked." Instead of going to their alternate disaster hotel, our group just said f it and drove back to Miami after watching Anderson Silva split his leg in half.

Advertisement
Hopefully, this game makes up for the horrendous experience when we played Louisville. Not only did we get bullied in the game, but the hotel suddenly told us "hey, sorry, we actually overbooked." Instead of going to their alternate disaster hotel, our group just said f it and drove back to Miami after watching Anderson Silva split his leg in half.

We watched Anderson Silva split his leg in half and Charlie Strong split Folden's ****** in half that day.

If the rumors about Yearby and Edwards not being here next year are true then this better be Homer's audition that we've been waiting for.

Homer should get all the carries. I wouldn't even take Yearby or Gus on the trip if they're set on leaving. They don't deserve to play or to be there.

Advertisement
Back