Running thread for Saturday's visitors

All the miami Northwestern kids (Flemming, Brantley and Brinson) were at FSU last night. Guessing they are all there still tonight for camp.

yep still at FSU at their FNL event. Not returning until tomorrow per their social media posts.... Taylor and Savion collins returned by themselves and are at Miami's event tonight

Advertisement
Don't worry about it...

Trusting you when it comes to these MNW kids, but I still don't like it lol. I'm not worried about the 2020 kids so much and its too early to be worried about them even if I wanted to.

But the other one ….
I believe this is his first visit to FSU? And he chose this weekend? I just don't like how that looks, probably just me.

I know I’m not that much but still. But context is important. This is FSU biggest recruiting event I think. Expecting these kids to attend a practice over a huge event is a recipe for disappointment I guess
1F54E070-BDBD-4794-BA7D-E3FCD25F3A23.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

again greatest facemask in history, i remember as a youngster seeing Sean Taylor and not knowing who he was but I said to myself that muhfuka looks cool lol. Y do we not where these anymore I think Joe Jackson was the last one then we started wearing these martian shyts

Advertisement
Back