Running into former Cane greats all over Orlando!

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
Searcy staying at my hotel. Talked to him and gave him a TO chain to rock at the game! He was speaking on the phone to one of our freshman OL guys and giving him advice on how to use his hands, etc. Met Hester last night at a club called Tier where he was hosting. And ran into Brandon Meriweather today at Ace Cafe and talked and had drinks with him. He told me that Hester and DJ Williams are having a postgame party at a club called 39 tonight that will GO OFF if we win! Great guy! Love the support and family atmosphere we have at this program! Let’s go Canes! We got this! 🙌🏻

Advertisement
Searcy staying at my hotel. Talked to him and gave him a TO chain to rock at the game! He was speaking on the phone to one of our freshman OL guys and giving him advice on how to use his hands, etc. Met Hester last night at a club called Tier where he was hosting. And ran into Brandon Meriweather today at Ace Cafe and talked and had drinks with him. He told me that Hester and DJ Williams are having a postgame party at a club called 39 tonight that will GO OFF if we win! Great guy! Love the support and family atmosphere we have at this program! Let’s go Canes! We got this! 🙌🏻

Club39 is in the Rosen Plaza Hotel at the end of I-drive across from the Orange County Convention Center. Nice hotel, (fyi valet park it's easier.)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back