Running Back Tendency noticed vs Duke

kyle_schick

Redshirt Freshman
The whole season it's been DJ Dallas starting with Cam Harris coming in alot.

Starting today was Cam Harris with Robert Burns coming in.

When Harris went down, Burns came in as the starter permanently. Lingard didnt come in to rotate.

The coaches completely broke an ALL-season tendency of rotating 2 running backs.

The staff has something against Lingard.

I dont know what it is but tonight was the biggest tell of all that somethings wrong with the Lingard situation.

Advertisement
More importantly is the fact that we don't run the football all season and we don't have a tendency to run much at all

Advertisement
The staff has failed at every level this season. To think they have something against Linguard is just ******* stupid but the QB that went AWOL midweek they are good with? They announced midseason the dude was redshirting so you didnt ¨notice¨ a tendency. Next in line was Jimmy Murphy

Lingard was the reason we didn’t go undefeated.

Could just be giving Lo a whole year to rehab and get back. I wanted him to play but I agree with not playing him in this lost season save his legs for next year and let him compete for the starting role with DJ gone

Advertisement

When Harris went down, Burns came in as the starter permanently. Lingard didnt come in to rotate.

The coaches completely broke an ALL-season tendency of rotating 2 running backs.

I dont know what it is but tonight was the biggest tell of all that somethings wrong with the Lingard situation.

Not true.

They did rotate 2 backs all year with Dallas and Cam. But when Dallas got hurt, i think against GT, Cam carried the load all game then and the next with Burns getting nothing as well.

It's just a p!ss poor plan and rotation all around. We rotate Dlinemen all the time, olinemen, DBs, WRs etc but won't keep RBs fresh.

The staff has failed at every level this season. To think they have something against Linguard is just ******* stupid but the QB that went AWOL midweek they are good with? They announced midseason the dude was redshirting so you didnt ¨notice¨ a tendency. Next in line was Jimmy Murphy
Dude dresses out for every game. They're only redshirting if it's convenient. You're telling me if Burns went down then they start Murphy over Lingard?

Of course not.

You are a ******.

Not true.

They did rotate 2 backs all year with Dallas and Cam. But when Dallas got hurt, i think against GT, Cam carried the load all game then and the next with Burns getting nothing as well.

It's just a p!ss poor plan and rotation all around. We rotate Dlinemen all the time, olinemen, DBs, WRs etc but won't keep RBs fresh.
That's true.

Advertisement

I honestly noticed the same thing. It's really perplexing whey they don't play the fastest mother ****** on the entire team. They're so incredibly stupid.

Dude dresses out for every game. They're only redshirting if it's convenient. You're telling me if Burns went down then they start Murphy over Lingard?

Of course not.

You are a ******.
Its convenient to reshirt when its the last game of the season, playing a meaningless game.

Advertisement

Earlier in the season when the #1 guy went down, the #2 would come in and play with barely any rotation of the #3.

That's the same thing that happened today.

There may be something against Lo, but what you mentioned was not proof of that. I think that you may be partially correct in that they OBVIOUSLY didn't want to play him. But unless @Tweed comes on here and gives me details, I can't just assume that the reason is personal.

I seriously think that IF we were blowing out Duke and Harris was injured they actually would have put Murphy in before Lingard......That is not a joke because if you remember correctly they actually DID give Murphy a little burn earlier this year when we actually did blow out someone.

Earlier in the season when the #1 guy went down, the #2 would come in and play with barely any rotation of the #3.

That's the same thing that happened today.

There may be something against Lo, but what you mentioned was not proof of that. I think that you may be partially correct in that they OBVIOUSLY didn't want to play him. But unless @Tweed comes on here and gives me details, I can't just assume that the reason is personal.
Yeah, this was the biggest indicator that there COULD be something weird or personal. In my opinion. People have been saying this all season, but I think his lack of playing time TONIGHT is something.

Advertisement
Back