Running Back room

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
Losing out on Kevin Riley is disappointing. But if Travonte Citizen can get back to his form, then adding Fletcher, CJ and these two will be an amazing backfield.

Hellcat rushed for 2000 yds and 13 ypc and Lyle averaged over 10 himself. Now we have a bruiser, an all around back and 3 guys that can take it to the house at any time.

HellCat Senior film:

Jordan Lyle Senior film:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Losing out on Kevin Riley is disappointing. But if Travonte Citizen can get back to his form, then adding Fletcher, CK and these two will be an amazing backfield.

Hellcat rushed for 2000 yds and 13 ypc and Lyle averaged over 10 himself. Now we have a bruiser, an all around back and 3 guys that can take it to the house at any time.

HellCat Senior film:

Jordan Lyle Senior film:

Who is CK?

I'm not trying to act like losing Kevin Riley was a good thing

but just to be real, there was no way there wasn't going to be heavy attrition with Riley coming on board along with lyle and CWH.. Just too many good backs that would be feature backs at other programs.

we are SET in the RB room, nothing to be upset about there at all imo

Advertisement
bruuhhh!! Hellcat is criminally underrated!
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

If Citizen pans out like we hope, losing Riley won’t even be remembered. If he doesn’t, that’s when things could get sticky. It’s really all on Citizen imo to save the room.
‘Save the Room”. Don’t you think that terminology is hyperbolic considering we have Fletcher, Johnson, Lyle and CWH?
99% of all college programs would love to have this RB room, regardless of Citizen.

Advertisement
RB room is fine plenty of talent and all have different skill sets from Fletcher with power, citizen all around, CJ with elite speed, and then toss in the rest who aren’t scrubs either

Advertisement
I'm not sure why Citizen would bail. But maybe if he thinks the room is too crowded now..

I'm not trying to act like losing Kevin Riley was a good thing

but just to be real, there was no way there wasn't going to be heavy attrition with Riley coming on board along with lyle and CWH.. Just too many good backs that would be feature backs at other programs.

we are SET in the RB room, nothing to be upset about there at all imo
Agreed. An I am starting to feel the same about the LB room. But these are good problems to have. Losing good players because of a crowded room versus having to fill up a sub standard room.

Advertisement
bruuhhh!! Hellcat is criminally underrated!
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

FR FR

I know they say his competition ain’t the best but dude was destroying angles and running by the defense by 15 yards. Jit got speed.

Out side of Smith, is he the most explosive runner in South Florida this year?

IMO we’re going to see at least one more, possibly two, RBs transfer out. Lots of alphas in that room.

Advertisement
Back