Running back depth

It's football. Travis Homer your show now kid. Wonder if we open up the offense more now as a result.

Advertisement
Dumb fvck, tyshone dye who has done absolutely nothing will change the fortune of our season? Just because he didn’t transfer here our season is doomed automatically? Again what other viable options did we have to bring in someone else?... Stfu

There weren't any good options. Guys just like to pout and cry and wring their tiny hands. I like Crispy Atkins better than Tyshon Dye. McFartland isn't even playing this year.

We just beat FSU without Walton. There won't be a better defense we face all year.

Exactly , walton is a loss but at the end of the day sh*t happens. Adjust and move on. Travis Homer has shown he’s more than capable to be a lead back

Any time you lose one of your best players it sucks. But we didn't have the real Mark Walton against FSU. He was a shell of himself. Same in the Puke game. We beat both of them. And those are good run defenses.

Good point, I'm just hoping we get something from those behind homer

Those guys are going to surprise you and everyone else.

If Homer played all of the FSU game we would have won easily.

Walton is a beast.... when healthy.

Homer is a BMF.

Honestly couldn't believe Richt still had Walton on kick coverage in the FSU game. That ***** negligence.

Advertisement
Dallas to rb....continue to use Thomas in the split...just need to add a little motion to offset the D....

Advertisement
There weren't any good options. Guys just like to pout and cry and wring their tiny hands. I like Crispy Atkins better than Tyshon Dye. McFartland isn't even playing this year.

We just beat FSU without Walton. There won't be a better defense we face all year.

Exactly , walton is a loss but at the end of the day sh*t happens. Adjust and move on. Travis Homer has shown he’s more than capable to be a lead back

Any time you lose one of your best players it sucks. But we didn't have the real Mark Walton against FSU. He was a shell of himself. Same in the Puke game. We beat both of them. And those are good run defenses.

Good point, I'm just hoping we get something from those behind homer

Those guys are going to surprise you and everyone else.

Nope I'm not going to be surprised, I saw what choc could do against Toledo. I really like his running style, saw deejay run back the kickoff was nice.

My Real concern is Pass Blocking and blitz pick up .... thats gonna be crucial...

JC
This...
Maybe we can like herndon back there as a split back formation and have him either there sometimes for protection or running routes out of the backfield

I have alot of faith in Homer and I wanna see what Burns has. Let's go.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Pass blocking isn't brain surgery. Homer is a very smart and super tough guy. The more he plays the better he'll get. He's willing to bust your mouth, and that's the most important thing.

Burns has to play. And he will have to play nicked because it's a violent game. Got to sack up now. Dallas's body is built for RB.

Advertisement
Back