RUn Defense vs Nebraska

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Seeing that we could not stop FAU from running the ball, we probably (most likely) will not be able to stop Nebraska's run game.....So im guessing we will have to atleast score 45 in order to win (meaning we will have to outscore them). Thoughts anyone?

Advertisement
3 things:

1. Unity

2. Shut out outside noise

3. 6 Second intervals

I don't always drink beer. But when I do, I drink Pillars and Core Values!

Sincerely,

The Phucking Most Brain Washed Football Players in UM History

Seeing that we could not stop FAU from running the ball, we probably (most likely) will not be able to stop Nebraska's run game.....So im guessing we will have to atleast score 45 in order to win (meaning we will have to outscore them). Thoughts anyone?

Exactly. Trouble is, Nebraska will eat the clock with the run. Our ToP will be short. Will we have enough time to score that many points? You know that Fraulden doesn't like to score quickly.

Advertisement
Unity is different than diversity. You can't spell university without unity and diversity.

There's no adversity that unity and diversity cannot overcome at this university.

We built this city on rock and roll.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/al-golden-holy-****.png

I've got a dark corner in my room and a bag ready for my head
when Nebr has the ball.

Nebraska throws more this year.......expect them to Gash us and Slice up our Secondary!

"Teams that run well and pass well have an unfair advantage against me." Mark D'Onofrio

Advertisement
“I think our guys understand it,” D’Onofrio said, of the Miami’s defensive scheme. “If you talk to our players right now and you said, ‘Hey, do you know what you need to do in the scheme? Are you seeing what you need to see?’ I think they’d tell you yes. That being said, at the end of the day, I have to get them to execute better…they know they’re getting coached hard. They’re getting coached with detail. I’m positive they would tell you that. At the end of the day, we have to execute. On my side of the ball, that starts with me, and it moves down to the coaches and comes back to the players. We know what we’re seeing. We know what we have to fix. We’re in it together and we’ll continue to work.”

Watch this:

[video=youtube;6f1aAhZoGgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6f1aAhZoGgA[/video]

“I think our guys understand it,” D’Onofrio said, of the Miami’s defensive scheme. “If you talk to our players right now and you said, ‘Hey, do you know what you need to do in the scheme? Are you seeing what you need to see?’ I think they’d tell you yes. That being said, at the end of the day, I have to get them to execute better…they know they’re getting coached hard. They’re getting coached with detail. I’m positive they would tell you that. At the end of the day, we have to execute. On my side of the ball, that starts with me, and it moves down to the coaches and comes back to the players. We know what we’re seeing. We know what we have to fix. We’re in it together and we’ll continue to work.”

F*** outta here D'Onofrio, his defensive scheme is not aggressive, non attacking what so ever. On one particular play FAU ran the option and the players was waiting on the QB to make a decision and come to them, I was like wtf! you gotta go eat that ish up. That's the coaches telling them to do that. I know football I'm not the greatest player but I played JUCO and for Bama St.

Unity is different than diversity. You can't spell university without unity and diversity.

There's no adversity that unity and diversity cannot overcome at this university.

We built this city on rock and roll.

al-golden-holy-****.png

Unidiversity?

Advertisement
If I am Nebraska I run an uptempo Offense against us. It doesnt matter if its run or pass we cannot defend any team with a pulse that wants to go uptempo. We cant get set quick enough and D'Onofrio cant get the call in quick enough.

From this staff's opening game against Maryland that has been the case. They still haven't figured it out either. It is quite pathetic.

Advertisement
If I am Nebraska I run an uptempo Offense against us. It doesnt matter if its run or pass we cannot defend any team with a pulse that wants to go uptempo. We cant get set quick enough and D'Onofrio cant get the call in quick enough.

From this staff's opening game against Maryland that has been the case. They still haven't figured it out either. It is quite pathetic.

This is true, and erks my **** nerves

I can see neb going to an up tempo offense but will control the clock with a strong running game just like GTECH did to this team last year. Forcing our offense to try and catch up with little time on the clock. Its going to be a long day and the beginning of the excuse train.

Advertisement
Back