Coaching Rumph vs TRob

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
As our Canes DB play...

Improved, same, or regressed

since the switch from Rumph "can't close the deal" to TRob "he's a savage but USC's D sucked when he was there"?

Besides TS, I'm not seeing the next steps that were supposed to have been taken.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As our Canes DB play...

Improved, same, or regressed

since the switch from Rumph "can't close the deal" to TRob "he's a savage but USC's D sucked when he was there"?

Besides TS, I'm not seeing the next steps that were supposed to have been taken.
Even with TS, we can’t really tell what improvements were made. He (they all) play too far off. At least TS and Couch are solid tacklers.

Even with TS, we can’t really tell what improvements were made. He (they all) play too far off. At least TS and Couch are solid tacklers.
Who is making the DB calls? Is Manny calling the whole D or is it split DL call and DB call?

When we went press-man we were much more effective. I believe the last AppSt play and there was another 3rd down Rique made great plays in press-man.

When we play Charmin Soft on 3rd & short its easy picking.

Advertisement
SO people thought he would turn DJ Ivey to a star? I mean cmon he needs his players he was brought in for recruiting. On top of that this is Manny scheme not Blake Bakers its the same scheme since MR got here with the same blitzes never disguised. WTF were some fans thinking

Advertisement
Bolden and Stevenson look cliqued up out there like some divas but they're making plays so I have zero problem with that.

Advertisement
Outside of Rousseau, has there been 1 guy on defense that hasn’t been a transfer or a Golden commit that's been a difference maker

SO people thought he would turn DJ Ivey to a star? I mean cmon he needs his players he was brought in for recruiting. On top of that this is Manny scheme not Blake Bakers its the same scheme since MR got here with the same blitzes never disguised. WTF were some fans thinking
Well he's been slobbing iveys **** to anyone that'll listen, so he obviously thought 8 was really good. If he thought that it's a T Rob issue

these are all Rumphs plan C and D recruits. LBH none of them would be here if he could recruit better.

Advertisement
Back