RUMPH DEFENDERS

Advertisement
All our DBs run 4.8’s
our dbs are also young 4-5 year types....wouldn't "possibly" start at a top program til year 3-4.....they will eventually improve.... you're right tho.... 4.8 is way too slow for young dbs .... they're not fast enough to recover after mistakes...

I wont say fanbase because I really believe other schools have people pretend they're fans just to take screen shots and show recruits things people are saying about them. With that said Bandy got beat on one play that doesn't mean he moves to safety. Let the season play out, I'm sticking with the U good or bad. I saw a big difference in the offense from last week to this week. Run game is legit and our qb is growing. A play or two goes our way against Florida and North Carolina and we're 2-0. Slim margin of error with a young oline and qb, and teaching these guys how to win and to close a game.

I wont say fanbase because I really believe other schools have people pretend they're fans just to take screen shots and show recruits things people are saying about them. With that said Bandy got beat on one play that doesn't mean he moves to safety. Let the season play out, I'm sticking with the U good or bad. I saw a big difference in the offense from last week to this week. Run game is legit and our qb is growing. A play or two goes our way against Florida and North Carolina and we're 2-0. Slim margin of error with a young oline and qb, and teaching these guys how to win and to close a game.

Fine post sir.

Are we blaming his recruiting or his coaching this time? I mean we played:

Bandy 4 star
Blades 4 star
Ivey 4 star
Hall 4 star
K. Smith 4 star
Carter 3 star (only played half a quarter)
Knowles (former staff recruit)

If you're of the belief that we need every DB to be a 5 star recruit in order to beat North Carolina, you're on crack.

So let's blame his coaching this time. I mean there were some serious missteps in the secondary. (you can't jump a route in cover 0, bandy)

Yeah, it was the horrible coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back