Rumph and Patke out?

panda brings his expertise in bartending...he is Manolo's personal bartender serving him up mojitos as this program crumbles around them....no way Panda is let go...too valuable, his performance during the last 3 games of the season got Manolo through choppy waters by keeping him sedated.
“Manny, would you like green or black olives in your ******* shot?”
I bet Banda sucks as a bartender too

Advertisement
I fully expect Berry & Stubbsy to be out soon...

I highly doubt Diaz fires Rumph & Patke, I would be hype AF if he did, I just sincerely doubt he does.

He SHOULD fire them non recruiting mf'ers, I just don't believe he will, but I'm holding out hope it happens.

Funny...

It used to be Pete da Gawd...now he is Pete UDFA Round Management...die! die! die!

It used to be DBC gets sodomized by bears wht a f[]ck boi clown...now he is DBC da Gawd with the HOT SAUCES.

Funny....

This all fits. Rookie HC scrambles to put together a staff. Gets buddies, castoffs and wannabes. First year is a trial and error dress rehearsal. Toss out the garbage. Dumpster dive other staffs on recycle day.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I highly doubt Diaz fires Rumph & Patke, I would be hype AF if he did, I just sincerely doubt he does.

He SHOULD fire them non recruiting mf'ers, I just don't believe he will, but I'm holding out hope it happens.
I remember Diaz raving about Patke being the brains of his D. Just don’t see it.

Despite our defense being successful on paper, I’m good with the whole defensive staff leaving. Not one stud IMO.

Advertisement
Diaz could always put them in an analyst position. Keep them on staff but not in on the field roles.
If he has the balls. I don’t see any landing other power 5 position coaching opportunities.. even the DC.

Advertisement

Look at our CB recruiting. It amazing Rumph is still here considering he was only hired here to get the AH kids and failed miserably. Now we just loaded with slow DBs that struggled to keep up with La Tech and FIU WRs. Scratch that, we're low on Scholarship CBs. We only have 5 scholarship CB at the university of Miami. Let me repeat that again in a CB rich state like Florida we only have FIVE scholarship corner backs. 2 of those CBs have questionable speed to play CB at the power 5 level.

Banda should also be fired because every safety he recruits turns into a striker because they are to slow to play safety at the P5 level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back