Rumors that BoT disagreed with and over ruled James

brcane1

Sophomore
I've seen rumors that the BoT over-ruled James on the subject of retaining Golden. Where does this come from, and what does it mean in regards to whether James will be fired?

Advertisement
Well James said he would wait until the end of the season...repeatedly.

So someone decided to override his authority. That's the BOT. I imagine after losing 58-0, certain alumni, boosters made it very clear to the BOT that enough was enough. And the BOT agreed. Blake had nothing to do with Al Golden being fired.

Advertisement
I could see it going down like this.

James: Let's wait it out a few more weeks, we still have a chance to win the Coastal.
BOT: Are you serious? FSU just lost to GT. Blake, do you realize who we'd be playing if we supposedly win the Coastal?
James: Well, I but... uh... Clemson.
BOT: Make the call.

That creepy overpaid James needs to be the next to go.

tumblr_m0olpfeTAn1r1e5vwo1_400.gif

I've seen rumors that the BoT over-ruled James on the subject of retaining Golden. Where does this come from, and what does it mean in regards to whether James will be fired?
Wrong .This was Blake James decision with the blessing of the board. What changed was 58-0 and national derision that's what. Do some of you guys actually think before you criticize.?

Advertisement
Wrong .This was Blake James decision with the blessing of the board. What changed was 58-0 and national derision that's what. Do some of you guys actually think before you criticize.?

Blake James did go on record after the 58-0 massacre saying there will be no coach changes. I guess we need to think more before criticizing....

Wrong Sabrose.

The board knew it was such a bad loss, combined with the toxic environment they will eat about 4-5 million to get Golden out of here. Eating meaning part of the cost of parting ways early. James was on board because it was simply time. No need to continue this blood bath.

Advertisement

A POTATO can not change its spuds. You're a POTATO'S POTATO, a POTATO among POTATOES. In a village of POTATOES, you'd be the IDIOT POTATO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back