Rumor...mass exodus planned

Very little time left to make coaching change. Many players unhappy and looking for the door. No I will not give names. If no change is made before the end of semester they are leaving. I'm not trolling here this is directly from a player.

Advertisement
Players need to voice thier opinions to the puppet in the AD department and anyone else who will listen.

Players got Coker hired maybe they can get Golden fired.

Advertisement
I love how quickly people will run in and scream bullshlt to stuff like this. They did the same when it was rumored that Barrow hated Golden and D'Onofrio. A little while later, he quits.

They did the same when the rumors were out there that Coley didn't like working for Golden and they went at it a few times, it appears they were true.

All **** has broken loose. It seems the only people that enjoy working for/coaching under Golden are his Pedophile State buddy and Temple friends.

noah-smdh.gif

People who rush to say bullshyt are the same people who have been gumming Folden's impotent weener for 4 years.

What's so hard to believe about players being fed up being held hostage by Folden and wasting their careers? I personally know 2 star players who hate Folden for wasting all the talent on the team and totally regret coming here.

They openly quit in the final 2 games of this year and the final few games of last year. What's so hard to believe?

Advertisement
People who rush to say bullshyt are the same people who have been gumming Folden's impotent weener for 4 years.

What's so hard to believe about players being fed up being held hostage by Folden and wasting their careers? I personally know 2 star players who hate Folden for wasting all the talent on the team and totally regret coming here.

They openly quit in the final 2 games of this year and the final few games of last year. What's so hard to believe?

For one they lose a year by transferring. Not many of these kids want to lose a year of game play while having to take classes and maintain eligibility at the same time.

Any player that actively quits is risking their future because that **** is on tape and the tape doesn't lie.

Advertisement

For one they lose a year by transferring. Not many of these kids want to lose a year of game play while having to take classes and maintain eligibility at the same time.

Any player that actively quits is risking their future because that **** is on tape and the tape doesn't lie.

If they have a RS year they lose no eligibility. And if they have already graduated they can transfer without sitting out at all. Next.

Advertisement
It will be juniors graduating early.
What they should do is go to AD together and double down on the threat
Tell him Butch or busted

Remember when a lot of fans ripped the 2011 juniors for leaving early?

This was a sign we all ignored.

Advertisement
Back