(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Yea when the dolphins played us I couldn’t blame playcalling for the lose. The playcalling wasn’t spectacular but they don’t have the joes upfront or a QB. The one thing I will say though is that I don’t think he used McCaffrey as much as he should’ve. If you really want to judge the O then look at last year’s, not this years. Their O was way better with Teddy.
Yep Robby Anderson and dj Moore had career high years with teddy last year, mccafrey was hurt last year and got hurt again this year but I think he’d approach our offense different than a nfl job. LSUs offense is probably more of what we should look at from a schematic standpoint, not just how much they scored but how they did it because I don’t think we have a Justin Jefferson or jamar chase just yet even tho I love our WRs potential

Advertisement
Yea when the dolphins played us I couldn’t blame playcalling for the lose. The playcalling wasn’t spectacular but they don’t have the joes upfront or a QB. The one thing I will say though is that I don’t think he used McCaffrey as much as he should’ve. If you really want to judge the O then look at last year’s, not this years. Their O was way better with Teddy.
I agree. Carolina’s OL and QB’s are extremely underwhelming this season. McCaffrey has been injury riddled, too. Joe was in a very tough spot.

As ex-Miami Dolphins OC Gary Stevens once said when asked why his offense was performing like garbage, “You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ****.”

Advertisement
McCaffrey has played 10 games out of a possible 33 in the last 2 years. Bearing in mind he left 2 of those games early too.

Brady used McCaffrey well, when he was available.

McCaffrey has played 10 games out of a possible 33 in the last 2 years. Bearing in mind he left 2 of those games early too.

And when McCaffrey went down he helped turn Mike Davis until a serviceable back.

I knew who wouldnt win my fantasy league: The dude who picked CMC first.

Advertisement
Patience is a virgin……everyone knows dat…..
1638965447036.png

Advertisement
Coach Sarks comes to mind, flamed out in nfl and lit it up in college, You got any names you want to back up your statement with
Technically I said I agreed with you. But I'll play....let's also leave Sark out of this because really, who can't be successful as Sabans OC in Alabama

I only watched the panthers play once vs my vikings and I can say they would have won somewhat easily if it wasn’t for the fact each panthers WR had what felt like 15 drops each. They are not a talented squad on offense

Advertisement
Oh trust I do hold back. I don’t bump threads. I stopped even starting threads. Me and the mods have PMs about it too. They know posters( and who they are) do this type of stuff to other posters that actually bring stuff to the board but said posters go and yell freedom of speech so I have to tone it down more. I was ALOT worse in ‘17 and ‘18 when I was 21/22 if you remember. I appreciate this btw.

I don’t even want to talk about that anymore. This thread is a about Brady and what he could bring.
Just wanted to add that anytime someone of a rather moronic sub-standard nature starts screaming "Freedom of Speech" and all that I remind them I'm free to not listen and ignore them at will if I please... and then proceed to ignore them.......I mean that's legal too... ;)

The Panthers designed their entire offense around CMC, as they should have, and he's played in about 30% of the available games since Brady has been there.

Add to the fact he's had Teddy Bridgewater, PJ Walker, Sam Darnold (who played very well the first month of the season before he got hurt) and the corpse of Cam Newton.....well, yeah. You're probably not going to be very good.

Advertisement
Back