(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

1638942355544.gif

Advertisement
I stand corrected lol. Just hate that we'll be possibly taking him after the failed NFL OC experience. True lots of guys fail in the NFL and then excel in college but most of those are head coaches, not coordinators. Generally speaking, coordinators either have it or they don't, regardless of level.
Coach Sarks comes to mind, flamed out in nfl and lit it up in college, You got any names you want to back up your statement with

Advertisement
I stand corrected lol. Just hate that we'll be possibly taking him after the failed NFL OC experience. True lots of guys fail in the NFL and then excel in college but most of those are head coaches, not coordinators. Generally speaking, coordinators either have it or they don't, regardless of level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Andy Reid have a successful offense in Carolina this year?
He’d do better, they have solid weapons with DJ moore, Robby Anderson,Tmarsh from lsu and mccafrey but that’s just Andy Reid lol…but with that oline and that QB? Nobody would succeed. Brady would be a great hire, he did have some iffy situational play calls but I can’t completely bash him when he was trying to turn **** into sugar

He’d do better, they have solid weapons with DJ moore, Robby Anderson,Tmarsh from lsu and mccafrey but that’s just Andy Reid lol…but with that oline and that QB? Nobody would succeed. Brady would be a great hire, he did have some iffy situational play calls but I can’t completely bash him when he was trying to turn **** into sugar
Yea when the dolphins played us I couldn’t blame playcalling for the lose. The playcalling wasn’t spectacular but they don’t have the joes upfront or a QB. The one thing I will say though is that I don’t think he used McCaffrey as much as he should’ve. If you really want to judge the O then look at last year’s, not this years. Their O was way better with Teddy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back