(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

šŸ’Æ

Come on yā€™all. Letā€™s just relax and enjoy the ride!

1638925728392.png

Advertisement
Man, one of these things, is not like the others.

Spoiler: its you!
You guys are being to hard on him. He hears good stuff but much like me has simply learned the hard way to keep stuff to himself. Y'all notice I haven't bothered on anything but this Mario topic and that's because for the few paying attention I told y'all about this day more than 3 years ago. I followed up this off-season and told y'all about what was going on and than again when he was losing close how it was viewed and the fact it would take a semenhole loss to send him on his way. That's the only reason I've spoke on this is to make sure y'all understood the ONE IMPORTANT TOPIC. The rest just isn't relevant.

I need to get ready to drop dem gifs, huh Cane....
Dammit!!!

Okay, warming up again

on the other hand, the related gifs when you move the cursor over the pictures.......... :love::love::love:

I'm sorry you have to be on crack to say a statement as asinine as this. You just said, and I quote "Probably no one (wants Joe Brady)...other than Miami."

I'm all for freedom of speech...until the freedom of speech is completely ludicrous, frankly embarrassing lack of knowledge. You seriously can't say you know football if you think NO ONE wants Joe Brady. I guarantee you over 90% of college coaches in the country would swap out Brady for their own OC's right now.

Attachments

• theJoke.gif
    theJoke.gif
    2 MB · Views: 13
Advertisement
You guys are being to hard on him. He hears good stuff but much like me has simply learned the hard way to keep stuff to himself. Y'all notice I haven't bothered on anything but this Mario topic and that's because for the few paying attention I told y'all about this day more than 3 years ago. I followed up this off-season and told y'all about what was going on and than again when he was losing close how it was viewed and the fact it would take a semenhole loss to send him on his way. That's the only reason I've spoke on this is to make sure y'all understood the ONE IMPORTANT TOPIC. The rest just isn't relevant.

I'm just messing, man. Being a little funny. I barely know who is who here, but the way he called himself out like that was hysterical. What a drop in. Had to.

Senator Zbrod, I served with Cribby. I knew Cribby. Cribby was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Cribby!!

Advertisement
I'm just messing, man. Being a little funny. I barely know who is who here, but the way he called himself out like that was hysterical. What a drop in. Had to.

Senator Zbrod, I served with Cribby. I knew Cribby. Cribby was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Cribby!!
I actually owe Cribby lunch on the personal side. Gave me some tips on how to start in the wholesaling business awhile back. Itā€™s been a real killer for me.

I'm 50/50 on this if true. I mean, is he a QB coach though? Because, resources and all, it will be a tough pull to get a certified QB coach that isn't the OC. Typically you see your elite, top of the line OCs coaching your QBs.

Positive side of this is that he had to be the mind behind the LSU offense because this guy went from Passing Game Coordinator in college to NFL Offensive Coordinator.....even though he technically "failed" at the NFL OC gig, I can see why someone would want to see him giving it a shot at the college level as an official OC

I was shocked when I found out he didnā€™t call the LSU offense in 2019.

There are still a lot of unknowns with him. But when he showed up, that team transformed.

Mu phuckers laughing at my post to bring Esminger in too, but what we know as a FACT is that TOGETHER, they produced a historic college offense.

NEITHER has done anything on their own to warrant the type of money we are looking to spend on a big time offensive coordinator.

Advertisement
I was shocked when I found out he didnā€™t call the LSU offense in 2019.

There are still a lot of unknowns with him. But when he showed up, that team transformed.

Mu phuckers laughing at my post to bring Esminger in too, but what we know as a FACT is that TOGETHER, they produced a historic college offense.

NEITHER has done anything on their own to warrant the type of money we are looking to spend on a big time offensive coordinator.
i've been skeptical for sure of brady, I wouldn't mind this dynamic

bring in Brady as the OC/PGC and Edminger QB coach and/or offensive analyst

because why not? he's just an analyst and brian kelly probably won't retain him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back