(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
12573D22-E3BE-406D-8029-3E398CD993D7.jpeg

I have some ideas. But honestly I'd REALLY HOPE NO ONE chimes in on this. You guys need to be able to simply sit back and enjoy the process when you know you can trust your coach to do what's right by the program. Just be patient. You guys will be fine brother. @Cribby I'd hope you'd approach this the same. But obviously I ain't trying to tell you how to do u brother. Just think we need to button things up a lil so people can simply enjoy the process and who we eventually hire without hearing all kinds of excess names to build or lessen expectations.
James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

Joe Brady was the passing game coordinator. If he didn't call the players i would think that means he designed the plays, cuz LSU had the same play caller the year before when we played them and Burrow was meh. That LSU offense the thing i liked about the passing plays they seem to have a fail safe all the time. That helps QBs to not have to force it. And also they were designed to give the defenders conflict on almost every play. Remember watching them and cant believe how wide open some people were.

The Carolina criticism is legit, but in the NFL much more than college, the OC goes as the QB goes. How many OC's looked great in New England only to realize after getting a new job, their new QB is no Brady? TVD is more developed at this stage than Joe Burrow at the same stage. Preferred Herman as i said but he wants to stay in the NFL and collect buy out money.

Advertisement
I have some ideas. But honestly I'd REALLY HOPE NO ONE chimes in on this. You guys need to be able to simply sit back and enjoy the process when you know you can trust your coach to do what's right by the program. Just be patient. You guys will be fine brother. @Cribby I'd hope you'd approach this the same. But obviously I ain't trying to tell you how to do u brother. Just think we need to button things up a lil so people can simply enjoy the process and who we eventually hire without hearing all kinds of excess names to build or lessen expectations.
💯

Come on y’all. Let’s just relax and enjoy the ride!

Advertisement
Diggin this approach. Get ya popcorn ready. Cis is an abundance of emotional men

Advertisement
Advertisement
...do you guys think it's a coincidence that Brady waltzed into Baton Rouge and that offense suddenly became one of the best ever?

How could you even argue against...you know what, it's CIS. People would find a way to complain if we hired Ryan Day as O-coordinator or Bill Belichick as D-Coordinator
This.

Yet he got hired by the Panthers... They should have talked to you instead of reading the headlines. I am sure they did absolutely no evaluations when they did. Right he got fired quickly... and it likely had nothing to do with him being a pass first OC when his head coach is the opposite.

I wonder how many teams would take Brady right now? Probably none... other than Miami.
I'm sorry you have to be on crack to say a statement as asinine as this. You just said, and I quote "Probably no one (wants Joe Brady)...other than Miami."

I'm all for freedom of speech...until the freedom of speech is completely ludicrous, frankly embarrassing lack of knowledge. You seriously can't say you know football if you think NO ONE wants Joe Brady. I guarantee you over 90% of college coaches in the country would swap out Brady for their own OC's right now.

Advertisement
Back