(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
you realize thats luigi right

Yet he got hired by the Panthers... They should have talked to you instead of reading the headlines. I am sure they did absolutely no evaluations when they did. Right he got fired quickly... and it likely had nothing to do with him being a pass first OC when his head coach is the opposite.

I wonder how may teams would take Brady right now? Probably none... other than Miami.
Lmao wut. I guess cause Manny hired Enos he’s a good coach!

Ryan Day hired Kerry Coombs, so he must be a good coach.

Any coach who’s ever been hired is a good coach by virtue of the fact that someone hired them.

No coach has ever made a bad hire before!

But again… I don’t think Brady would be a bad hire. He deserves some credit for LSU. He has potential. But other realistic OCs have better resumes.

High Risk/High Reward. If he is amazing we are LSU and if he fails and Mario is the recruiter we think he is then the defense will be on point and we win Coastal and in ACC game which nobody will say is a failure. Opportunity is too great to pass. If he can gamelan like a pro what the problem with letting him get his play calling together year one and then ready to rock and roll year 2.

And just for you, Tracy, a man booty gif.....
Panting Warm Up GIF by Box Menswear
:D:D:D:love::love::love: thanks PIPO! ;-)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back