(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

What you wrote still does not make much sense when someone like Saban was impressed by him.
I’m not doing this dude lmao CEH was a good CFB RB and is so far a bust in the NFL. It’s almost as if 80% of his production was in the last 20 minutes of games when defenses were already gassed.

Advertisement
maybe thats why we are superior in just about everything since 1945, including soccer.
Die Mannschaft and Bayern Munich long time fan since my days as a student exchange in Germany in 1996. I would guess the Bayern quote are fighting words, lol.

Advertisement
Fiiiiiiine, I'll pull up a chair.

Being a Panthers fan I've obviously watched every snap.

@gogeta4 **** on the skill position players in Charlotte, but Moore and Anderson are a good 1/2. Marshall is talented, however, he's not really produced yet and I have high hopes for Smith and Tremble too. Hubbard and Abdullah can play at RB as well. There's enough talent in that group to score more than we have been doing.

Yes, you miss McCaffrey, he's the only mismatch player on the roster, but your offence can't tank when he's not available.

I'm higher on Darnold than most, but his play fell off a cliff after the first four weeks - that's because his iOL was dreadful and got him killed. He's been playing injured for most of the season (he's on IR now with a broken shoulder blade - he missed time with a concussion too).

I'm not saying Brady can't be a good College OC - **** we saw he could be with LSU - but he wasn't able to adjust at the NFL level with the pieces he was given against opposition coaches that eat, sleep and drink film. Go watch the Cowboys or the Vikings film - you literally have CBs running the routes for the WRs because the DC KNEW what was coming.

He's 32, he's evidently not McVay, but he has time to improve. Maybe this is the perfect place for him to do that?
Moore and Anderson are not a good NFL 1 and 2. I would argue that Anderson is barely a 3 in the league and some teams have 2s as good as Moore who is a stud but not a game changer.

He got fired because his offense ranked 29th out of 32 NFL teams.
Their personnel is garbage outside of McCaffrey who has been hurt a lot. I'm not shilling for Brady but the Panthers are tough to watch. And without a decent QB no team does well in the NFL.

Advertisement
This thread is delivering right now LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
And just for you, Tracy, a man booty gif.....
Panting Warm Up GIF by Box Menswear

Advertisement
None of us who are questioning Brady are ignoring his work at LSU. We're just simply pointing out that his contribution has been overstated by many in the media and many on this board.

Pros at LSU:
- He modernized Esminger's scheme
- He helped gameplan
- I believe he called a few plays, but not many

He did not, however, and I repeat for emphasis, HE DID NOT CALL PLAYS. Instead he helped gameplan for the most stacked offensive roster in CFB history. His only playcalling experience was at Carolina and he failed rather spectacularly.

Hopefully his scheme is more effective in college. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes in Carolina. Hopefully Carolina's talent really held him back.

But again, just to be clear: Joe Brady has never once had a successful season as a play-caller. Not one **** time. Hopefully he'll be good here at UM, but to make him out as some sort of automatic hire just does not comport with the facts one bit.

Yet he got hired by the Panthers... They should have talked to you instead of reading the headlines. I am sure they did absolutely no evaluations when they did. Right he got fired quickly... and it likely had nothing to do with him being a pass first OC when his head coach is the opposite.

I wonder how many teams would take Brady right now? Probably none... other than Miami.

Last edited:
Andy Reid had some inexplicable hard on for him, he was taken over J. Taylor and D. Swift and they were hands down the best 2 backs in that draft. CEH was good but he wasn’t something out of this world.
Actually.... that was Pat Mahomes call. That's who he wanted on the team and Andy Reid okay'ed it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back