(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
Knowing Joe, if this is true I’d be shocked.

Not because he doesn’t love Miami, but I expect him to exhaust all his NFL possible opportunities before he came back to CFB.

I think I’ve let you guys know how he feels about recruiting.
Question

Was he actually a Canes fan? Or was it just a he liked the local team passively?

I'm 50/50 on this if true. I mean, is he a QB coach though? Because, resources and all, it will be a tough pull to get a certified QB coach that isn't the OC. Typically you see your elite, top of the line OCs coaching your QBs.

Positive side of this is that he had to be the mind behind the LSU offense because this guy went from Passing Game Coordinator in college to NFL Offensive Coordinator.....even though he technically "failed" at the NFL OC gig, I can see why someone would want to see him giving it a shot at the college level as an official OC

He was given the opportunity to advance his career quickly and you hating? Your panthers team is trash cause your GM built around a RB who can’t stay healthy. No OC is going to have much success with that, Sam D, Cam Newton, a bunch of #2 WR and blahh TE.
QFT!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Brady was getting interviews for HC jobs last year and now he is a questionable OC because Matt Rhule is bad at his job. Go figure.
you have no idea what you're talking about if you think he was a serious candidate after 1 year as an OC in the NFL(with underwhelming results), I'll leave at that because I'm confident you guys aren't educated on this.

I digress, you guys are right. Joe brady is the greatest playcaller to ever walk the earth

Bro you are easily the most obnoxious poster on this board
Well apparently I’m not obnoxious enough since you’re making a post about it instead of putting me on ignore so you don’t have to see anything I post like any other grown adult.

Zbrod a insider now?! Lmfao
aint that some ****.jpeg

You football nerds can dissect this

Don't really know enough about what goes on behind the scenes to know how good Brady is or isn't. This article argues his difficulty at the NFL level was that his offenses were too simple for NFL defenses/DCs. Even taken at face value I'm not how transferrable this criticism is to a college OC role.

The strongest criticism to me is his apparent lack of game day playcalling experience and the possibility that his success and rapid ascent was largely (perhaps entirely) propelled by a historically explosive & talented team; at the very least it clouds our ability to determine how responsible he was for it all. But these are criticisms that can't really be answered by us one way or another unless we worked or played at LSU or Carolina or New Orleans.

At a certain point, kinda gotta trust Mario & the people behind Mario's hiring. If it's true Brady's a fraud I imagine it won't take too long for that to be sussed out. I'm sure we'd give Mario at least a year to nail the OC hire after what we've been through.

Advertisement
I hear the guys saying he’s all nfl, but it’s not a stretch for him to make $2 mill for a year and coach an Offense and qb poised to light it up and put his name behind it

Advertisement
Yeah that's a fair assessment.
From the article....see bold highlighted item....hard pass for me:

He's a bright offensive mind but he's very young. Sometimes young coaches that are extremely smart, outsmart themselves. They play too much into the analytics, they're super conservative and run a vanilla offense. There's nothing complex about Brady's scheme

Advertisement
you have no idea what you're talking about if you think he was a serious candidate after 1 year as an OC in the NFL(with underwhelming results), I'll leave at that because I'm confident you guys aren't educated on this.

I digress, you guys are right. Joe brady is the greatest playcaller to ever walk the earth
I got the suggestion to ignore knuckleheads in the future, so I will just go ahead and do so.

Zbrod a insider now?! Lmfao
Who tf told you that Epstein was the one that went behind Soffer’s back in ‘18??? Who’s the one that kept telling you guys that there was infighting and cribby confirmed it? Where do you think I got that? My magic 8 ball?

I’m sure the maudes can happily confirm that for you if you’d like…

Last edited:
From the article....see bold highlighted item....hard pass for me:

He's a bright offensive mind but he's very young. Sometimes young coaches that are extremely smart, outsmart themselves. They play too much into the analytics, they're super conservative and run a vanilla offense. There's nothing complex about Brady's scheme

Did you watch LSU with Burrow? That’s the scheme.

Advertisement
Back