(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

who TF is he and why should we believe anything he says. Really? Dude has 300 followers. So many wanna-be insiders on twitter. per sources?? Lmao. I'll wait for legit info
Relaxing Deep Breath GIF by Talk Stoop

Advertisement
You having a **** swinging contest? Lol relax man
He’s been one for years and he only said that because that dip**** cane ville opened his **** sucker. They haven’t even agreed on terms yet. It’s no where close to done.

It ain’t about **** swinging.

Caneville is a WOATS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is absolutely possible to have questions/flags about Joe Brady and be ecstatic that he's in the discussion for OC here. What happened in Carolina can't be ignored but neither can what he did at LSU. Bottom line for me is that he would run exactly what we need him to run in order to win games and maximize TVDs potential in 2022. Beyond that we'll worry about it later.
And, again, Carolina doesnt run the stuff Brady installed at LSU.

Plus, they got Cam Newton, who cant read a defense pre-snap.

Its not even his offense. Its Rhules offense and he wants to run the ball behind an O-Line who cant run block to save their life.
It's the other way round.

He let Brady have full control. The iOL can't pass block to save their lives, but they can run block (well, they're much better at it than pass blocking).

Rhule has stepped in the last few weeks to try to get Brady to run the ball more - that's his DNA and that's what he'll go back to with his next OC hire.

Knowing Joe, if this is true I’d be shocked.

Not because he doesn’t love Miami, but I expect him to exhaust all his NFL possible opportunities before he came back to CFB.

I think I’ve let you guys know how he feels about recruiting.

Advertisement
I've honestly NEVER been impressed with his decision making and he has that ONE trait that scares me to death with ANY QB prospect....and that's the HOLD-THE-BALL-TOO-*******-LONG trait. You keep that **** forever like luggage. It speaks to an inability to process information quickly. He was broken the second first round aspirations were stapled to the poor kids profile.
Darnold was one of the worst 1st round prospects I have ever seen in my life. What was hilarious is that the Jets got rid of darnold only to draft darnold again with Wilson. Guy is out there ruining careers for OCs

Advertisement
It is absolutely possible to have questions/flags about Joe Brady and be ecstatic that he's in the discussion for OC here. What happened in Carolina can't be ignored but neither can what he did at LSU. Bottom line for me is that he would run exactly what we need him to run in order to win games and maximize TVDs potential in 2022. Beyond that we'll worry about it later.
None of us who are questioning Brady are ignoring his work at LSU. We're just simply pointing out that his contribution has been overstated by many in the media and many on this board.

Pros at LSU:
- He modernized Esminger's scheme
- He helped gameplan
- I believe he called a few plays, but not many

He did not, however, and I repeat for emphasis, HE DID NOT CALL PLAYS. Instead he helped gameplan for the most stacked offensive roster in CFB history. His only playcalling experience was at Carolina and he failed rather spectacularly.

Hopefully his scheme is more effective in college. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes in Carolina. Hopefully Carolina's talent really held him back.

But again, just to be clear: Joe Brady has never once had a successful season as a play-caller. Not one **** time. Hopefully he'll be good here at UM, but to make him out as some sort of automatic hire just does not comport with the facts one bit.

If you watched every single Panther game start to finish, then you are fully aware just how BAD Sam Darnold is. He'll be out of the league in 2 years. The corpse of Cam Newton is already hanging on by a thread. Mind you, that's WITH a good receiving corp in DJ, Anderson, and Marshall.

Brady me.
Careful buff bagwell will take no panthers slander anywhere in here.

Advertisement
Fiiiiiiine, I'll pull up a chair.

Being a Panthers fan I've obviously watched every snap.

@gogeta4 **** on the skill position players in Charlotte, but Moore and Anderson are a good 1/2. Marshall is talented, however, he's not really produced yet and I have high hopes for Smith and Tremble too. Hubbard and Abdullah can play at RB as well. There's enough talent in that group to score more than we have been doing.

Yes, you miss McCaffrey, he's the only mismatch player on the roster, but your offence can't tank when he's not available.

I'm higher on Darnold than most, but his play fell off a cliff after the first four weeks - that's because his iOL was dreadful and got him killed. He's been playing injured for most of the season (he's on IR now with a broken shoulder blade - he missed time with a concussion too).

I'm not saying Brady can't be a good College OC - **** we saw he could be with LSU - but he wasn't able to adjust at the NFL level with the pieces he was given against opposition coaches that eat, sleep and drink film. Go watch the Cowboys or the Vikings film - you literally have CBs running the routes for the WRs because the DC KNEW what was coming.

He's 32, he's evidently not McVay, but he has time to improve. Maybe this is the perfect place for him to do that?

I posted this on another thread, IIRc. Thoughts?

Knowing Joe, if this is true I’d be shocked.

Not because he doesn’t love Miami, but I expect him to exhaust all his NFL possible opportunities before he came back to CFB.

I think I’ve let you guys know how he feels about recruiting.

That's a plus in my book. I want an OC who just OC's. Recruiting should never be something expected of a coordinator since what they are responsible for on gameday is already a heavy burden.

Reading the tea leaves this is Twitter people with nothing to lose because they’re not that important trying to take a giant swing and hoping it hits.

Might happen, but I agree with JMG. I would imagine Brady takes a long look at all his options like any smart person would do.

Advertisement
Back