(RUMOR) Joe Brady hired

Advertisement
If you watched every single Panther game start to finish, then you are fully aware just how BAD Sam Darnold is. He'll be out of the league in 2 years. The corpse of Cam Newton is already hanging on by a thread. Mind you, that's WITH a good receiving corp in DJ, Anderson, and Marshall.

Brady me.
Darnold was doing well pre-getting his **** pushed in by any and all defensive players because his iOL couldn't block.

Sadly I think he's ruined now.

It is absolutely possible to have questions/flags about Joe Brady and be ecstatic that he's in the discussion for OC here. What happened in Carolina can't be ignored but neither can what he did at LSU. Bottom line for me is that he would run exactly what we need him to run in order to win games and maximize TVDs potential in 2022. Beyond that we'll worry about it later.

Advertisement
He was given the opportunity to advance his career quickly and you hating? Your panthers team is trash cause your GM built around a RB who can’t stay healthy. No OC is going to have much success with that, Sam D, Cam Newton, a bunch of #2 WR and blahh TE.
don't get defensive pal. Your friend could be an excellent OC. My only point is that he hasn't been one yet and I was hoping when we chose mario over lane that we would hire 2 elite coordinators

this would not count as "elite" because he hasn't been an "elite" coordinator YET, he could be though for sure

Cristobal brings another coach with him that you guys oversaw at his introduction
11F4F14F-53FB-4B0A-B115-174D280FD9C6.png

Advertisement
Darnold was doing well pre-getting his **** pushed in by any and all defensive players because his iOL couldn't block.

Sadly I think he's ruined now.

I've honestly NEVER been impressed with his decision making and he has that ONE trait that scares me to death with ANY QB prospect....and that's the HOLD-THE-BALL-TOO-*******-LONG trait. You keep that **** forever like luggage. It speaks to an inability to process information quickly. He was broken the second first round aspirations were stapled to the poor kids profile.

Advertisement
He was given the opportunity to advance his career quickly and you hating? Your panthers team is trash cause your GM built around a RB who can’t stay healthy. No OC is going to have much success with that, Sam D, Cam Newton, a bunch of #2 WR and blahh TE.
Its not even his offense. Its Rhules offense and he wants to run the ball behind an O-Line who cant run block to save their life.

Advertisement
It is absolutely possible to have questions/flags about Joe Brady and be ecstatic that he's in the discussion for OC here. What happened in Carolina can't be ignored but neither can what he did at LSU. Bottom line for me is that he would run exactly what we need him to run in order to win games and maximize TVDs potential in 2022. Beyond that we'll worry about it later.
this is totally fair

and fwiw I am excited honestly, but not going to be blind either because this is OUR CHANCE to turn around a program with seemingly unlimited money.

I just want the best candidate, not a media darling. If we get brady, i'll be supportive as always but I just wish we had more assurance that we were getting a proven commodity like briles, but again just my opinion

Advertisement
Back